Demapril SpRefund scam

V Review updated:

I placed an order for their free 14 day trial offer. I called and canceled the order approximately 7 days after i received the product and before the cancelation deadline. I just received another delivery and when i called the company they are saying that i did not cancel demapril sp and perhaps i canceled one of their other products. I did not open the box but they are still charging me $85. 00 and are refusing to remove the charges from my account. I am returning the product and filing a complaint with my credit card company.

It is my personal opinion that their trial offer is a scam and consumers should be made aware of the risk they take by ordering demapril - sp.

• M
      Jun 08, 2009
    demapril-sp - Does not work
    dermapril
    Miami
    Florida

This product does not work and they will not refund your money ... translation - sorry sucker.

• E
      Aug 27, 2009

I also got the trial offer and was still charged $85 for it. I did like the product, however.

• P
      Dec 18, 2009

Nothing but a scam. our local TV station- in D/FW aired a report on this friday - without naming the Co. Too little too late.Where are all the government agencies protecting consumers for e-commerce transactions?
    planojoyce