Deltasol Group S.A.,Madrid28034, Spain / To check genuity of Deltasol Group S.A., Spain

1 Spain Review updated:

Hello,

I need some assistance please. I have been made a job offer from a company in Spain but I am somewhat concerned about how genuine it is. The company does have a web site but there are still some issues I am concerned about. I have included the correspondence between me and the company, named Deltasol Group and hoped that someone may be able to confirm if they are in fact a company in Madrid. I am wary of scams and cons via email so I wanted to ensure this was all legitimate and I do not know how else to do this. Any help would be much appreciated.

> Dr. Abbas Hamza / HR Manager
> Deltasol Group SA.
> Deltasol Building, Ctra. de Colmenar Viejo,
> Km 9, 100, Madrid, 28034 Spain.
> Tel: +[protected]
> Direct Recruitment Enquiries - Call : +[protected]
> Fax: +[protected]
> Email:info@deltasolgroup.com
> Website: http://www.deltasolgroup.com

Kind regards,

Sufiyan Jaffer Sunni

Comments

• Cj
      14th of Nov, 2008

Mr Sunni,
    I have the same question!
    Have you tried the Spanish Embassy?

15th of Nov, 2008

Mr.Sunni,
    Yes, I have the same doubt as I have also received the offer from them.
    We should followup with Spain Embassy, I think.

20th of Nov, 2008

This is the 2nd offer I have received. I have serious doubts about the integrity of these people and as such I have forwarded the email to the Spanish Embassy in South Africa.

• Na
      4th of Dec, 2008

After Deltasol, I received similar offer from another comp - Richland Group. The way these both offers have been drafted and the pattern of initial online interview questionnaire have too many similar things. Has any1 followed it up with any of their links in either Madrid or London? Thanks,