Delta Air Lines / a recent flight delay
On December 2nd 2018 my family and I was schedule to leave Nassau Bahamas to Boston on Delta flight 6108 at 1:40 pm. we boarded our flight don't recall the time but the flight wasn't on time, after sitting on the plane on the runway for about two hours we were told that we have to exit our plane because the piolet could not fly anymore we inside the terminal no announcement was made as to what was going on hours later I was told that a crew was coming in to fly us out to Boston. later I as told that the crew did not make customs and immigration in time and was not able to fly us out. (frustrated) After waiting for hours with no one making an announcement to the passengers about what was going on I went to the counter and was told that if I wanted to they put me and my family on a flight to Atlanta and fly us out in the morning to Boston and we did after loosing a whole day we arrived at Atlanta at 12am Sunday morning no one was there to assist us with anything. I am very angry loosing a day can get a refund on our car this was very frustrating. ticket [protected] Frederick Delancy, [protected] Cindy Delancy, [protected] Cintish Delancy looking for some compensation in the urgent matter.
Updated by Cindy Lockhart Delancy, Jan 03, 2019
correction date, December 22nd 2018.
More Delta Air Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta Air Lines - pilot scott w smith
- Delta Airlines - frustration
- Delta Air Lines - do not ever fly delta, stupid at its peak 
- Delta Airlines - stolen lost items 
- Delta Airlines - customer service! negligence