Delta Air Lines / a recent flight delay

161 Firetrail Road Nassau Bahamas, Nassau Bahamas, United States Review updated:

On December 2nd 2018 my family and I was schedule to leave Nassau Bahamas to Boston on Delta flight 6108 at 1:40 pm. we boarded our flight don't recall the time but the flight wasn't on time, after sitting on the plane on the runway for about two hours we were told that we have to exit our plane because the piolet could not fly anymore we inside the terminal no announcement was made as to what was going on hours later I was told that a crew was coming in to fly us out to Boston. later I as told that the crew did not make customs and immigration in time and was not able to fly us out. (frustrated) After waiting for hours with no one making an announcement to the passengers about what was going on I went to the counter and was told that if I wanted to they put me and my family on a flight to Atlanta and fly us out in the morning to Boston and we did after loosing a whole day we arrived at Atlanta at 12am Sunday morning no one was there to assist us with anything. I am very angry loosing a day can get a refund on our car this was very frustrating. ticket [protected] Frederick Delancy, [protected] Cindy Delancy, [protected] Cintish Delancy looking for some compensation in the urgent matter.

Ci
Jan 3, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      9th of Jan, 2019

It is unclear, what is a text of your written complaint addressed towards the air carrer,
    where is a written reply of the air carrier from such text.

If you flight had delayed, you can claim reasobale and proved damages / charges .
    You need to apply your own simple efforts on the collection of your own documents.
    The legal compensation depeneds upon the route and the time of the delay.
    No damage is cleared from your text.

If you do not know the correct way and the place of lodging the complaint against air carrier,
    you can hire a lawyer / legal professional for the charge.
    As I remeber, the charges start from USD 100 per hour, if you need the certified lawyer.
    But you do not need the certified lawyer, but the legal professional, which charges are cheaper 2-3 times.
    So the submission of the correct complaint for the compensation will cost you about 100-150 USD total,
    (not the civil sute for the court).

I am not associated with the air carrier / US government.

Regards,
    Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
    Aryan enginners ltd
    email for request with documents:
    [protected]@vivaldi.net