Dell / service tag 11w1b02 ref. number [protected]
I purchased this unit on or around 18 months ago. I have had problems with the facial sign camera since I have owned it. I purchased a 4 year extended warranty
When I purchased it. It is the new 7400 all in one series computer. I is supposed
To be the so called flag ship of computers from dell.
Well I am on the phone at least once a week with there tech dept. While they
Try to fix issues with this unit. I paid $2000 for something that stays in a
Non working condition! I want this unit sent back to dell, let them fix it correctly
Or a new unit. Enough is enough. I am a preferred dell account holder.
Have been for over 10 years. This is stupid dell cant fix there own units.
More Dell Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - Dell Inspiron download caused software issue
- Dell - xps 8930
- Dell - laptop inspiron 5700, service tag, dell s r 979596456
- Dell - inspiron 15 system tag 29y3732
- Dell - all in one computer