Dell M90 Laptop / still haven't received my dell m90

Deerfield Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

On August 14, I bought a rebuilt Dell M90 Laptop. According to ebay and the seller I would get it by the 20th. No emails we're sent to tell me he didn't even have them ready to ship, let alone sell to the public as advertised in a Ebay ad. Already payed and it's now Sept 9th. I emailed him about 6 times, but only once did he answer, but after 5 days. I did file with Ebay a complaint, another 5 days he answered me to tell me he just got the hard drives in and he would send out on friday the 29th. Still nothing, but he did make out a Fed Ex shipping label on Sept 2nd and sent an email to tell me it was shipped, but I knew it wasn't, the Fed Ex number told me it was never picked up or even ready to pickup. Been lied to, to many times, I did email him back last night for a total refund over 200.00.

Br
Sep 09, 2014

Comments

• Br
      Sep 07, 2014

I ordered a laptop and the ad said he had 8 left, tho it seems now they weren't ready to be shipped since he answered me and told me he got the HD's in and it would be sent out on friday.
    I closed the case out on ebay thinking he would do what he said and ship on friday. Now a week later he says it's shipped out and here's the Fed Ex Number, so I go look. Seems it didn't move from when he made the label on the 2nd day this month. Now it's the 7th and still nothing, not even an email from him. So I sent one more email to him asking where is it. I bought the laptop July 14th, its now Aug 17th.