Dell M90 Laptop / still haven't received my dell m90
On August 14, I bought a rebuilt Dell M90 Laptop. According to ebay and the seller I would get it by the 20th. No emails we're sent to tell me he didn't even have them ready to ship, let alone sell to the public as advertised in a Ebay ad. Already payed and it's now Sept 9th. I emailed him about 6 times, but only once did he answer, but after 5 days. I did file with Ebay a complaint, another 5 days he answered me to tell me he just got the hard drives in and he would send out on friday the 29th. Still nothing, but he did make out a Fed Ex shipping label on Sept 2nd and sent an email to tell me it was shipped, but I knew it wasn't, the Fed Ex number told me it was never picked up or even ready to pickup. Been lied to, to many times, I did email him back last night for a total refund over 200.00.
More Dell M90 Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- Dell - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!