Dell / paying for incomplete order!

1 FL, United States

I ordered a promotional deal from Dell. It was a combo of a 46 inch sharp TV & blue ray together. They were shipped from 2 different shippers. I received the TV but not the blue ray. DHL shipped the blue ray. According to the tracking information the blue ray got to their warehouse & never left. DHL looked for it for a few days then said that I had to contact Dell & get another one shipped & Dell can file a claim & DHL will pay since they lost it. I have been fighting with Dell since February on this. The customer service people said they would order a new package & we would return the TV we have. They did this twice. When I called for status I was told that it was canceled because the promotion was over & they don’t have blue rays in stock for Sharp. I asked for them to contact sharp & have sharp send me one & file the claim with DHL. They refuse to do this. I even said if they would just give me a credit for the blue ray & let me order another one, they refused this also. Sales told me that a Sony would be compatible with Sharp TV. Customer service would not send me a Sony either. I was told no credit, no blue ray & tough I have to pay the same amount just for the TV as I paid for the promotional deal. I sent a certified letter to Dell Inc. as an escalated issue. I received a call from a Tina & an email, after playing phone tag with her she offered me a $100.00 voucher toward another blue ray. Blue rays cost between $400.00-$500.00 dollars. I told her this was unacceptable & that they are ripping me off making me pay the same amount for the TV as I would pay for the TV & blue ray. I asked for someone above her & she said there is no one. I asked her if she was general manger, CEO or president of Dell & she didn’t answer. I told her that I was not going to let this go. She finally said she would talk to colleagues & see what they could do and would call me back the next day. I have heard this before so I asked is she promised she would call back & she said she would. This was Wednesday April 2nd. I have not heard from her. I have left her messages & sent emails & I cannot get a response. All I want is my order completed & a blue ray sent to me. I have to pay on the bill or I will be sent to collections. I am paying for an incomplete order.

I contacted DHL & they told me that a claim had been filed but would not tell me any more information since I am not the one who filed the claim; they said Dell would have to contact them. I told Tina that they had filed a claim with DHL, and DHL said for her to contact them. She would not do this, I told her that they are going to get paid from me & DHL and I have no product.