Dell / dell inspiron 7779 laptop

1 United States

purchased this in august 2017 In April 2018 i had to go thru four days of back an forth with there so call technical support team which I could hardly understand finally they said to send it back to be repaired it come back fixed for 2 weeks same thing again overheating I dealt with it While using it this morning it completely shutdown an wont restart of course warranty just expired an no help from dell at all so now I'm stuck with a year old laptop which cost around 900 dollars that is useless I do play a online game with anywhere from 40 to 45 thousand people a night online from all around the world I will do all I can to inform everyone of them of what kind of useless laptops dell has .

• Updated by ultrastranger, Aug 14, 2018