Dell Computers / scam and cheating
I have tried time after time to get my dell computer as well as my dell 720 printer ownership transfered to myself only to have these request go unanswered by Dell because I don't know who the previous owner is or was.
I feel that this is not fair to myself or anyone else who buys a dell computer second hand as I did. Now let me ask you this? Is it normal for everyone to know who owned a computer when you buy said computer from a shop or store where it was donated in the first place. Well this is what has happened to myself and now Dell does not want to do a thing to help myself get my printer up and running. Oh by the way it did take me over a year to finally get my computer ownership transfered.
More Dell Computers Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - dell latitude 5480 notebook / service request: 964389212 
- Dell - service tag 11w1b02 ref. number 964469643 
- Dell - all in one 3000 
- Dell - I am complaining about dell repair service again 
- Dell - pc