Dell Computer / bad service

United States Review updated:

Dell ran a Black Friday special for their Inspiron Mini laptops. I ordered 2 of them on the same day (black friday). I got a ship date of 2 weeks out, only for them to make up some "BS" excuse and not ship the laptop.

On one order, they csent me an email stating that the order was cancelled because "there was a problem with the credit card processing". What problem. They debited my card at time of purchase, then issued a credit on the ship date. I guess that was the "problem".

It's the 15th, I'm still waiting for both my laptops and Dell is still bs'ing people.
Ia

Comments

Te
  20th of Dec, 2008
Ian, you're right. Dell and all of the brand work under its name is totally piece of ###. Check this out: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/alienware-area-51-laptop-c141214.html, do u see how many complaints? (Alienware works under Dell)
Ab
  22nd of Dec, 2008
so thats the point...Alienware and Dell...together they are messing up... i'd ordered a dell inspiron last year on july and got it shipped on Oct...they freaking charged me $150 extra for shipping saying that my location was hard to find...i mean wtf does this means??
Bl
  22nd of Dec, 2008
omg...its not only their computers or notebooks which are horrible but also their LCD monitors...
thy are highly priced and completely crap...i ordered one and got a broken LCD...thy replaced it in 3 mnths n now it makes strng sound...damn
Kr
  22nd of Dec, 2008
i totally agree with u...thr delivery is really horrible...thy always over charge and customer support ppl are n00bs...lolz...thy dnt even know how to spell D-E-L-L...lolz
Ar
  22nd of Dec, 2008
haha...gr8...Dell screwing up again...i hate thm...I got myself an XPS frm their website...never got one...whn i called thm, thy said that there was a DB error...plz buy again or file a complain...i filed up n its been 6 mnths...THEY STOLE MY $600...STAY AWAY FROM THEM... X(
So
  19th of Jun, 2009
i paid off my computer and its not shipped yet.
So
  28th of Aug, 2009
If you're still having issues with Dell or even if they're somewhat resolved, I suggest that you email their company heads
starting at the top:

robert_williams@dell.com
shep_dunlap@dell.com
lionel_menchaca@dell.com
stephen_linder@dell.com

My only hope is that perhaps this company that I have been dealing with for almost five years can seriously consider
the problems their customer service and FIX them.

Good luck!
Ge
  21st of Apr, 2010
Did not use service and was charged $18.00 on my credit card.
An
  21st of Apr, 2010
I bought my daughter A labtop A year ago.And one week after the warrteywent run out the labtop went out.they said it was the hard drive So I brought it.And they sent the wrong one.so by the time I got the right one putd it in the shop and they took so long to work on it, And now It cant be fix they want take the hard drive or new battery I brought.I is bad when you pay that much for A labtop and goes out in a year with little use.So know noy only am Istuck the labtop buy $256 dollars ln parts I cany use, I WILL NEVER BUY A DELL AGAINordle24740@yahoo.com
Jo
  12th of Dec, 2010
I bought a dell lap top, needed some help, could not understand the people on the phone all I heard it was $150.00 to fix the
problem and i get a bill for near $500.00 i am not going to pay Dell the balance and if necessary i will contact the Florida State attorney for help, they have people from india on the phone and i could not hardly understand anything

Dell Logo Dell