Dell Computer / bad service
Dell ran a Black Friday special for their Inspiron Mini laptops. I ordered 2 of them on the same day (black friday). I got a ship date of 2 weeks out, only for them to make up some "BS" excuse and not ship the laptop.
On one order, they csent me an email stating that the order was cancelled because "there was a problem with the credit card processing". What problem. They debited my card at time of purchase, then issued a credit on the ship date. I guess that was the "problem".
It's the 15th, I'm still waiting for both my laptops and Dell is still bs'ing people.
More Dell Computer Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - inspiron 15-3558
- Dell - dell inspiron 15 i7 laptop
- Dell - warranty
- Dell - order cancelled by dell and no refund
- Dell - dell financial services