Dell Canada — false advertising
When purchasing my computer I had selected that I would like three (3) months of free shaw high-speed internet. After waiting a couple of months I write to ask why I have not had any sign of the free high speed internet. I get told that I must call this other department. I cannot call, I work as a receptionist and I want everything in writing. I get told that particular department does not email. I keep writing and enquiring and amazingly, someone emails me. They tell me that they no longer deal with shaw, but only telus, so if I switch to telus they can do something, otherwise tough luck. I write back and say no I am not interested in switching, I have a bundle with shaw. Tough luck, they say. Soooooo I let them know I am not letting this go. I go to the website to see if they have changed the process... Nope you can still sign up for three (3) months of free shaw high speed internet... I point this out. I point this out again; I get a response saying that the incentive is only for new clients of shaw..??? This is not clear on the website, I point this out. They tell me that since the incentive has no value, you know you didn't pay anything for this, that they are not required to reimburse me for anything... Okay now I am writing the better business bureaus.
More Dell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!
- DELL - latitude e6410