Dell Canada / i'm out of words...
I've bougt a DELL Laptop in 2017 that fail defective in last december. I've sent the unit to be repaired nothing less than 3 times at they're "Return to Depot" service center. They repaired my laptop with USED parts full of somebody else ### in it! The computer was returned to me scratched and some of the components did'nt works as they should anymore...
So far 4 MONTHS LATER, I'm just out of word facing the TOTAL LACK of intelligence and internal communication of DELL Canada. I've pass more than 10 hours on the phone to try having my equipment repaired and put back as it was before they mess up with it. ALL THE PROMESSES they've done never happen.
Finaly, tired and upset of they're non sense scripted ###, I had to intempt legal action agains DELL to get my money back. Piece of advice... STAY AWAY from that company that have no idea of what is customer satifaction at ALL. As a senior hi-end retail consultant my self, I've never seen in a life time a total lack of responsibility as DELL providing to they're customers. Treating peoples this way, it's just a matter of time for this company to get out of business.
More Dell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- Dell - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!