Delia's / Customer Service, Poor Product Advertisement

1 TX, United States

I purchased a duvet cover for Christmas, which arrived quickly. However, I soon after purchased the insert advertised online and in the catalog as designed to fit that particular cover. This is where the problems began.
The item was back ordered, without any notification or date provided as to when it would be in, requiring me to call Customer Service and extract that information. Error number 1 on Delia's part.

While I was waiting I noticed that the dimensions of the cover and the dimensions of the insert were not compatible (the insert being far too small for the cover), so I called to discuss that. The rep I got was pretty snotty about it, and claimed no one every complained about this. Her attitude projected a belief that I was stupid and clearly ignorant of these things. I decided to take a chance and allow the product to be shipped once it was back in inventory. Sure enough, when the insert arrived, it was WAY TOO SMALL for the cover.

My daughter loves the duvet cover, so we are still searching for a proper insert.

But I would say, beware of Delia's claims, and be prepared for an attitude when you call them.

The likelihood of my purchasing anything from Delia's again is slim. The prices are too high to withstand that kind of service.