Delhi Passport Office / Delay passport

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Hi, When I had submitted my Passport press application (Z031967) at Delhi office on 5th Mar 2007, I was told that I would not get my passport till date, subject to documents in order and clear police verification. Documents were in order and police verification was done in second week of Apr. I have been checking the status online since June 12th. The status just says that it will be under processing this time. It is almost end of the month and I am still waiting for my passport. My travel has already got delayed due to this. Very poor service!

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Aug, 2008

hello,

i had submitted the request for issue the passport in 14/12/06 but didn't get yet.i had also visited your respective office twice for the same two month ago.so they told me your passport will reach in 15 days but result is same. so pl & check & revert as soon as possible.i'm still waiting for my passport.
    hope i'll get revert for your side.
    Details are below for passport.
    Z481466
    Thanks & Regards
    Rakesh khurana

• Sh
      23rd of Sep, 2008

i want to know the procedure of pets transportation from delhi to adu dhabi UAE. is there any department for dogs . can you please help me in this as soon as possible . i m staying here in UAE i want to call my dog here . so kindly respond me .

thnks

• De
      29th of Sep, 2008

Sir,
    I have applied for passport on 08/02/2008 in Delhi Regional Passport Office & still the current online update is
    "Police verification has completed, application is under process".
    Please let me know the current status of my application as early as possible.

File No is : A005183

Thanks

• Pa
      10th of May, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I am Parnika goel i had applied for my passport in "file reference number DLH A011296 applied date Feburary 27, 2009" and my verification has been done before one- one n half month ago and they told me that i am going to that after 2-3 week i will receving my passport .But i hadn't received and i need as soon as possible and i also through with the passport enquiry website they show that process is underway. Please reply me regading this as soon as possible.

Thanking You

Parnika Goel

• Su
      15th of Jun, 2009

Hi,

I have applied for passport on 30/03/2009 in Delhi Regional Passport Office & still the current online update is
    "Police verification has completed, application is under process".

Please let me know the current status of my application as early as possible.

File No is : A017984

Thanks

• Se
      16th of Mar, 2011

Sir,

I am Sebi P Thomas I applied for my passport in the name of Mr. Sebi P Thomas(File Reference Number : A046314-10) on 02-08-2010 and all formalities are cleared. Police report cleared on 02-09-2010. I personally visit the pass port office delhi, the officals told me the it under processing on printing section but I am not receive my pass port.

Till to dateI have not received my passport.

Kindly do the needful and help me by sending my passport by mail as an earliest.

Yours faithfully

Sebi P Thomas

• Ru
      8th of Jun, 2011

HELLO,
    I AM RUCHI AHUJA AND I SUBMIT MY PASSPORT AT 17MARCH 2011 AND NOW ITS 8 JUNE 2011...APPLICATION NO. IS A01929411.AND STILL M NOT GETTING MY PASSPORT BECAUSE OF THIS M DELAYNG MY JOB. ANMD PLEASE TELL ME THE CORRECT STATUS OF MY PASSPORT ITS ALWAYS SAYS POLICE REPORT IS CLEAR AND APPLICATION IS UNDER PROCESS.I NEED MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSPORT...
    THNX N REGARDES