mein aap say ek request kartha plz rajpura gurmandi cow caputure ke jaye yeh log cow ke wajah say yaha par bahut gandi dal detay hai jis ke wajah mera bahut baar chalan ho gaya mein mein mcd bahut officer ph kiya magar koi fayda nahi hua yeh us officer ka num hai 9210849000
plz help me in ke wajha say mera ladkay ko bahut baar chot lagi hai
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
CONFIDENTIAL AND MOST URGENT I AM R D TIWARY SERVING IN AIRFORCE IN THE YEAR27/06/06 TO 05/07/07 AFTER THAT I AM BOARDEDOUT FROM THE SERVICE ON MEDICAL GROUND DUE TO ALLEGITATION ON ME I HAVE WRITTENTHIS MATTER TO AIR CHIEF MARSHAL FOR REMEDICAL BUT FROM THERE MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN REJECTED. I ALSO WRITTEN THE SAME MATTER TO CHIEF JUSTICE OF DELHI HIGH COURT WITH FULL DOCUMENTS ATTACHED BY SPEEDPOST NO. EE872289663IN DATED ON 27/06/08 FOR THE JUDGEMENT AND APPEAL AGAINST THE CASE. PLEASE KINDLY ACCEPT MY APPLICATION AND GIVE ME YOUR KIND INFORMATION OF THIS CASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKYOU
Delhi High Court
Subject: Misuse the Publice Money by Irrigation Flood & Control Department.
I, the undersigned on behalf of the residents of Keshav Nagar (952) encroach upon your valuable time to bring in your kind notice the untold sufferings and great difficulties being experienced by thousands residents of this colony on account of inordinate delay the work improvement of street in A, B & D Block of this colony for following few line in your kind information:-
1. Govt of NCT Delhi have allotted the fund of Rs 85.56 Lac vide there letter No. 103/55/UD/MLA/2008/PL IV/16842-16852 dt 16.9.2008 and work order EE-CD VI/ACS/170/08-09/5356-5369 for the improvement of street in un authorized Colony Keshav Nagar, of A B & D block. The work was carried out by Chief Engineer & Executive Engg. Irrigation & Flood Control Department, Sector -15, Rohini, Delhi which carrying out the work on Gurudwara Road from Shiv Mandir to Gurudwara situated at in E & F Block, This work is not in any approval of Govt. which was black Charcoal road was also take in up with out sanction and made by raising 5-1/2 ft. height by putting mud & bricks our it. The nalis on the both side is made 1-1/2’ dip resulted all the houses on this road have gone down by 1 ft. from the bricks road now made.
2. The street of B Block of Keshav Nagar was initially planned by making nails 1-1/2 ft. dip so that the out put can be with the nalis & gurudwara road, but subsequent by the engineers reduce the height of nali of street and diverted the out let to other side and also demolished the nalis in gali no. 8 & 9, which is still to be made a fresh one. As such the both out let of gurudwara road & internal galis do not inter fare each other as advised by EE-CD-VI.
3. A request was already make to EE-CD-VI by putting R T I by RWA to reduced the height of Gurudwara Road & its nalis, so that the resident of do not have any effect on their house. The request was made much before the completion the work and also was assured by EE/CD/VI to reduce by 1 ft. but was in vain. And the works completed as per there desire.
4. The work of B-Block have not complete till date and now break down it, and has not started after laps of 8 month in A & D Block in response of RTI made the EE/ CD/VI replied that the work is being done. And payment was release with out complete the work?
5. The brick and other material used in said work is of sub standard which can be seen by making survey of the site.
6. If the works would have been taken up by the engineer keeping in to the consideration the interest of resident, the work would have coasted much lacer than what has been coasted now, and do not afforded the morale of the resident.
7. I have put up a RTI for the said work which has been replied by the EE/CD/VI vide his letter no EE/CD/VI/ACR/RTI/2009-10/1283 dated 20th April 2009 addressed to me with a copy to SSW to Chief Engineer Govt of Delhi & Superintending Engineer (FC II) GNCT Rohini, Delhi Refers.
I request to your good self kindly look in to the matter on priority basis and take suitable action to arrange the loss of resident of Gurudwara Road by paying the suitable to boost up their morale, and also requested please make a vigilance enquiry against misuse of public money.
CHANDER SINGH KATARIA
For KESHAV NAGAR JAN KALYAN SAMITI (REGD.)
Our colony residential is very poor, there is no developing since last 18-20 years, developing money misuse by govt. officer. so residential can not any result in his favour
Sir, Kindly look above matter to our interest of Justic.
Delhi High Court
Subject: Regarding laying of water pipelines/water connection etc. in Keshav Nagar,
(952) (Mukti Ashram), Burari Road, Delhi-110036
I, the undersigned, on behalf of the residents of Keshav Nagar encroach upon your valuable time to bring in your kind notice the untold sufferings and great difficulties being experienced by thousands residents of this colony on account of inordinate delay in laying the water pipelines in this colony.
In this connection I may refer to Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Jal Board letter NO. CMO/PGL(E)/2006/87483 dated 14.12.2006 (P.S. copy enclosed).
The Colony is housing more than 2500 houses and a sum of Rs, 2, 25, 000/- has already been deposited in 1999-2000 with Delhi Jal Board and at that time it was assured that the work will be executed within six month, but without any result till date.
It is stated that main water pipeline has long been laid up to the main entrance of Keshav Nagar (Mukti Ashram Main Road) Delhi.
Inspite of the fact that Delhi Govt. has sanctioned the funds for execution of various works in such colonies and the area MLA is making much efforts to get the work of laying pipelines inside the colony done with the concerned department (DJB’s) apathy is very disappointing for the residents and RWA. It may be mentioned here that the work of laying pipelines in other such colonies has already been commenced but why Keshav Nagar is being ignored which is one of the oldest colonies.
I therefore, request to your good office kindly look into the matter on priority basis and give the necessary instruction to Govt. of Delhi. and Delhi Jal Board, that the laying of water pipelines in the colony may kindly be given priority basis and the work be executed on war-footing basis which would be a great relief to the residents who have long been facing water crisis in the Capital of India.
Chander Singh Kataria
For KESHAV NAGAR JAN KALYAN SAMITI REGD
CC: 1. CEO (D.J.B Jhandewalan) Fax: 23516182/23511654
2. Chairperson Mrs. Shiela Dixit, CM, Delhi. (CHANDER SINGH KATARIA)
Fax : 23392111/23018733 GENL. SECERETARY
3. Mr. J.P Aggarwal M.P North East Delhi.
KESHAV NAGAR JAN KALYAN SAMITI (REGD)
B-246/4, Keshav Nagar, (Mukti Ashram) Burari Road, Delhi-110036
Phone: 9910405512, Fax 01127732787
Ref.No… Dated 24.6.2010
Hon’ble Lt. Governor
Subject: Inordinate delay in Laying Water Pipe Line and other development work in
Keshav Nagar (952) Burari Road, Delhi-110036.
This association takes the opportunity to bring to your kind notice the following
facts for your kind consideration and necessary action:
1. That in addition to this Association another Association under the name
“Keshav Nagar Development Association bearing Regd. No. S-51375” was
functioning in Keshav Nagar, (952). Burari Road, Delhi-110036.
2. Take as per instruction from Delhi Govt. Urban Development Department
RWA were to submit the Map of the Colony with the Delhi Govt. to get the
Provisional Certificate issue to them in order to have the Funds released for
Various Developments works. Accordingly this Association examined the
boundaries of the Colony and submitted the desired Map duly approved by
3. Unfortunately to parallel association acting under name Keshav Nagar
Development Association also submitted the same Map of the Colony after
two Months under the Seal and signature of same Architect an by us. Both the
Maps were same. Since the same map was submitted by Associations. The
concerned authorities put our Colony Keshav Nagar (952) under dispute and
the funds with held till the dispute is settled as each Association claimed to be
the genuine representative of residents of Keshav Nagar, Burari Road, Delhi.
4. That after much efforts and under the hard pressure of residents, the
Keshav Nagar Development Association surrendered it self on 10.8.2009
and the relevant documents to this effect has already been deposited the
concerned authorities since long and now there is one and only one
Association is functioning under the name KESHAV NAGAR JAN KALYAN
SAMITI REGD. bearing Regd. No. S-60339.
5. That since the only dispute as mentioned above has long since been settled
we Request your good honor to delete our colony from the list of disputed
ones and Provisional Certificate be issue tin our favor as the residents have
already suffer much and exhausted their patience in the absence of basic of
facilities which are to be provided in unauthorized colonies as per in Delhi
Govt. Policy and harms.
6. That we request your good self to examine our case in the light of above
facts and PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE be issue to us. So that long
awaited development works viz:
i. Laying of water pipe lines
ii. Leveling of Streets.
iii. Construction of Street lights and construction of main Road leading in the
Colony (Mukti Ashram Road)
iv Construction of Road from Nathu Pura more to Main Road Keshav Nagar may
With kind respects & regards,
For KeshavNagar Jan Kalyan Samiti Regd.
(CHANDER SINGH KATARIA)
1. The Chief Minister, Delhi,
2. Development Commissioner, Delhi.
3. Secy. Urban Development Dept. Delhi.
4. The Urban Development Minister, Delhi
Hon’ble Chief Minister cum Chairman,
(Delhi Jal Board)
Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate,
New Delhi -110002.
Subject: – Laying down of Water Pipe Line in a Un Authorized Colony Keshav Nagar
(952) Burari Road, Delhi,
We the resident of Keshav Nagar, Burari Road, Delhi-110036 want to bring the following for your kind information for which the entire colony is suffering since last 22 years.
1. This colony was established during the year 1990 and was managing water for drinking from the Jal Board Tankers. During the year 1999 as special seminar was conducted by means of a Camp organized by the Delhi Jal Board and residents contributed List and Photo Copy of Receipts for laying down the water Pipe Line. A total of Rs. 250000/- approximately was deposited with Delhi Jal Board which remains with Delhi Jal Board till date. But regrets to say that till date no water pipe line been laid down and we still depends on the Tanker of Delhi Jal Board. Now this colony has expanded and the population of this colony become more then 75% approximately. With this huge population it becomes very difficult to manage the requirement of water with DJB tanker. The resident who have not paid the money till date are ready to pay as and when its collected by DJB.
2. There we would like to mention that as per the instruction issue time to time by Delhi Govt. that the colonies even not regularized will also have the basic amenities like water, road etc for the better living like of the people. But regret to say that no fault of us. We forced to live un heating condition.
3. It is there requested to you to kindly look in this by sparing your valuable time and instruct the Delhi Jal Board to provide the Water Pipe immediately for which the resident of this colony will remain ever grateful to you.
Copy to: -1. The C.E.O Delhi Jal Board, DJB Head Qtr. Jhandewalan, New Delhi-110055 for information to you and requested to look in to the contribution made by the resident during 1999 which remains with you. The residents are very much deprived that after contribution made, we still not have any -
satisfactory action by DJB and waiting for suitable reply from you with in 15th days failing which they will be forced to known the door of Court.
2. The Executive Engineer (N & C), Delhi Jal Board, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi -110009 for necessary action please.
Keshav Nagar Jan Kalyan Samiti Regd
B-246/4, KESHAV NAGAR, BURARI ROAD, DELHI-36
KESHAV NAGAR JAN KALYAN SAMITI Regd.
B-246/4, Keshav Nagar, Near Mukti Ashram, Burari, Road, Delhi-110036
Ref.No. ………… Dated 17.01.2013
Hon’ble Sh. Kamal Nath Ji,
Union Minister of Urban Development
Govt. of India, Nirman Bhawan,
Subject: - Regularization of Un Authorized Colony Regd. No. 952 Keshav Nagar, Burari, Delhi.
We the residents of Keshav Nagar Colony No. 952 want to bring your kind attention on the Problem faced by us as per followings:-
1. Govt. of Delhi has started to authorized the un authorized Colony and have issued the a provisional certificates and there 917 Colonies have been approved by the Lt. Governor for regularization but regret to that our Colony does not fall within it. As a matter of fact our Colony had multiple RWA’s because of that is was not considered for regularization in March 2011 (p.s.copy enclosed) the multiple RWA’s case was shorted out and confirmed by UD for regularization and App was told by UD in October 2011 that NOC have asked by D.D.A, Forest and Survey of India there after number of Colonies have been considered for regularization but not out colony by means of R.T.I UD was asked for the status of our colony, then now only after against of one year they confirmed that M.C.D has confirmed that the population of this colony is below 50% as such this colony will be not be considered for regularization till its population become more that 50%.
2. In this connection we the resident would live to till that the population of this Colony is more than 80% as it can be seen from the voter list of this colony beside other member who is less than 18 years of age male & female is around 5200. And also informed you that MCD has already issued NOC during 1993 copy of both voter list and MCD NOC is attached for your ready reference.
3. Sir, it is quite surprised that when we were happing that this colony will be regularized and we will be able to got the basic amenities like water, sever, road etc but all in vain. Sir, we would like to tell you that we are fully dependent of D.J.B Tanker for drinking water which supplies water once a weak and forced to manage our daily need as per their supply. We are not able to understand that why we are deprived of the privileged given by the Govt. to a common man and also Govt. wants to improve the quality of life of resident of Delhi. Delhi Govt. have announced time to time that even colony have disputed due to some reason or other, but the people will get their basic requirement like water, road etc. But our case is not considered is not known to why.
4. We have met our Hon’ble M.P. Mr. J.P. Aggarwal and MLA Mr. Sri Kishan Tyagi and conveyed our feeling and requested them to the needful. We have given the assurance that our colony will get all facilities shortly, but regret to say that till date we have not got anything. The condition of colony is very much unhygienic. The road leading to our colony from main road in very pathetic condition even in small rain water gets lodged and one cannot walk in reason. Forget about driving to two and four wheeler one of road known as Gurudwara Road have raised to 5.1/2 ft. above from the ground level during 2009 without any purpose and have become a big problem to the colony, and also mention that the said road have broken and creating problem to the passerby at the lost we would like your personal intervention for getting at least basic requirement i.e. water, road for this colony so that the resident can have at least their life. Beside this the action can be taken to regularize this colony at the earliest.
For this act of your kindness we will remain ever great full throughout the life.
1. Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Raj Niwas, Delhi-110054
2. Hon’ble Lok Ayukt, GNCT of Delhi, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
3. The Chief Minister, Govt. of Delhi, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
4. The Urban Development Minister, Govt. of Delhi I.P. Estate, N. Delhi-110002
5. The Commissioner of MCD, Delhi.