Del Taco / very poor customer service

San Clemente, CA, United States

On 4/27/2017 at approx 0830am, I went to Del Taco on Pico in San Clemente, CA via drive-thru. There was an older Hispanic woman in a black polo-like shirt yelling at a customer in front of me. The customer inquired about missing cheese with nachos. This employee started yelling at the customer and shaking her finger at the customer. I had ordered 2 ordinary crunchy tacos as I always have ordered at the same Del Taco facility. Each taco was $0.69/taco but the total came to $3.00. When I inquired about the pricing, the male employee in the drive through didn't seem to understand what I was wanting. The same Hispanic woman interrupted and started yelling at me that I ordered tacos and I should have ordered "value tacos". She was throwing the bag of tacos around and yelling while shaking her finger at me. I refused the service and drove off. The food is intermittently sub-par there but now the customer service is completely gone. It is the only Del Taco I have experienced with poor customer service and below average food. It is just close to where I live.

Sh