Del Taco / mangers / racist behavior

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

Hello,
I was at the del taco on Desert inn and Pecos 350#, with my 11yr old special needs son. I was there literally 1min in the store when I hear arguments between two female employees, what really is the issues is the language they used, N word this, B word that, C word, and retarded! I do not think anyone who with children should hear this garbage!!! When I called the store to get a GM the woman on the phone who she her name was Keylondra told me she is the GM and will fix the issue. However she was not the GM and she was the one doing most of the disgusting language! I hope immediate action is taken because from the young man who work there also gave me her information and told me this is not the first time and most likely it would go nowhere. I hope that is not true because if that how you hold your values then I will make sure people know of Del Tacos policy on Special needs and Racist employees.

Je
May 10, 2018

Comments

• Gg
      May 10, 2018

That is so true!! I go there every day almost after school and it's the same girls who talk like that! The older bigger black lady is always fighting someone and its not always employees, she has like this little group a white girl who is ghetto and nasty as hell! Yo just don't go there anymore, the mangers will never do anything because those fools are leaving or never there. So nothing going to happen sorry.

• Pu
      May 10, 2018

@ggJoshua Davis Yes that is how its over there, the current manger is never there in the afternoons and that lady and the other girls are either yelling or smoking weed in the back of store, the white girl bought some nose candy from my boy for hook ups in food.

• Dj
      May 10, 2018

@ggJoshua Davis You right nothing will happen, that women "86" people because they upset her. Keddy Bradshaw

• Dj
      May 10, 2018

@Pual Baby Are you for real? If you can contact me and let me know exactly who and when bought drugs of you.

May 10, 2018

@Pual Baby How you know it's the same white girl..dude? There the ghetto trailer trash one, then there an ugly old white lady.

• Gg

• Vi
      Apr 28, 2019

We the People need to really put the hurt on companies like this and show their employees who's the real boss, gvt too.

•   Jun 17, 2019

@Victorioporio Or you could, you know, stop patronizing the freaking place.