Del Taco / did not want to serve breakfast during breakfast hours
On the menu it says they serve breakfast from 11pm to 11am. I ordered 1 egg and cheese burrito for $2.89 at 11:44pm. The cashier replied that I could not have the burrito, even though it was within the breakfast hours, because the order before me ordered a chicken product. I clarified that it was breakfast hours and the cashier gave me the same response. I ordered two Turkey del tacos instead. But this was a big inconvenience because I had just been released from the hospital tonight and was told to eat lightly with eggs crackers etc. Also, the cashier never gave me a receipt.
More Del Taco Complaints & Reviews
- Del Taco - adam levy area director 
- Del Taco - awful place to eat 
- Deltacom - Worst communications provider ever
- Del Taco - nasty restraunt
- Del Taco - discriminacion y maltrato 
- Del Taco - no chocolate or strawberry shakes
- Del Taco - bone in my salad
- Del Taco - pollo asadaa avocado bowl and wrong secondary meal and failure to act
- Del Taco - danger in parking-lot.
- Del Taco - food