DEK Consulting / Rip off, beware

DEK Consulting - DEKCONSULTING.com is a RIPOFF! BEWARE!

David Andrews promised to do some programming work on my website and did nothing but wreak havoc and create damage on my website, causing me to lose revenue.

He made great promises of the work he would do... Until he got my money! Then some of the things he promised he claimed were not possible... even though other websites already have the same functions.

THEN... when he incompetently tried to work on my site, the functions never worked. He did everything live on the site without testing it and resulted in customers getting error messages and their personal information getting lost. I lost a lot of business and credibility because of his screwups.

Then, , I would test the site and find it wasn't working and would contact him. A short while later he would claim it was fixed... without even being bright enough to think of testing it... and I would go back to find he had done nothing.

When I finally had enough and asked for a refund... he claimed that he didn't have the money anymore and couldn't refund it because it was spent.

I have ALL of this documented!

I advise everyone to stay away from this company!

Ro

More DEK Consulting Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      1st of Mar, 2010

This is another complaint from another site that David Andrews may be trying to repost here in some effort to get the complaints delisted.

However.. here is an UPDATE:

Visa apparently agreed that DEK Consulting at dekconsulting.com was fraudulent because they reversed the $1200.00 credit card charge.

Then, I contracted with a COMPETENT programmer who completed the wrk quickly, efficiently, and smoothly without any problems, including the functions that David Andrews at DEK Consulting claimed were not possible.

Total Cost? = $175

Proof positive that DEK Consulting, www.dekconsulting.com and David Andrews should be avoided at all costs...