Dejavuperfumes.com / fake perfume

ste. 3, 61 Norwood St. Haledon, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-870-2726

This company sells fake perfume. I purchased a bottle of Vera Wang perfume and it is not
the normal color or scent. I have tried to contact this company numerous times but they do not respond.
I do not want to let this go. Its not right. Times are too bad to get taken advantage of like this. I want to
take action. I want my money back!!!

Comments

9th of Dec, 2008
I had the same situation as yours and they don't seem to respond to any of my emails!!!
I will fight them in small claims court for principle! We should all do it!
Sc
  11th of Feb, 2009
I fell victim to the same scam. I ordered Ralph Lauren Romance for women, and it didn't smell anything like it should have. I sent the perfume back and they promised to refund the money. Now the website is non-existent. I got a credit from my credit card company and filed a complaint with the BBB.

Glad that the website is gone and can't scam anyone else...hopefully they just didn't change it and create a new scam.
As
  17th of Feb, 2009

Dejavuperfumes.com - Fake Product/No Refund
dejavuperfumes
California

Recieved Dolce Gabana Light Blue from here and unfortunately I gave it as a gift to a person who opened at her birthday.
Becuase She used to use the original one before, right after opening we found out this is not original and 100% fake.
I returned the product right after that and since Nov. 2008 nobody answered my 5 emails so far.
This is sad.
Id
  12th of Mar, 2009
i got fake too... sad to say, i bougth as wholesaler. so.. u could guess how much i lose...