Dejavuperfumes / What a scam

I ordered recently a Dolce Gabbana perfume (Light Blue for Women) from DejaVuPerfumes and they sent me a Fake perfume filled up with water, alcohol and some nasty smells! Even the bottle is cheaped you can tell that is a fake! I have emailed them to refund my money and still wait for their response... Their policy on their website says that if you open the bottle there is no refund!!! What a scam!

They need to be reported for this type of business. There are no name, phone number or address reported in their website! That is alarming but apparently with all the complaints on BBB there are still running their scamming business!

Comments

9th of Dec, 2008
DejaVuPerfumes - Scam perfume
Dejavuperfumes
New Jersey

I ordered recently a Dolce Gabanna perfume at Dejavuperfumes http://www.dejavuperfumes.com. I received a fake perfume which the scent and the color (white) lare totally fake. They mixed water, alcohol and some nasty smells. It gave me nausea and migraine!
I have emailed them to complained about it and of course they won't respond neither turn my money back!
I will definitely take actions and post everywhere in the net to ruin their so-called reputation.