Dejavu Perfumes - Escada Perfumes / faux perfume

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Just received my faux Escada perfume from www.dejavuperfumes.com. I emailed them and got this copied and pasted reply:
Hello:

Thank you for contacting Dejavu Perfumes. We are sorry about this inconvinience. All our products are 100% original. Please return the product in its original package in order for us to run an internal
investigation and file a complaint with our suppliers. Once we receive the product, we will completely reimburse you. Please attach a copy of this email to your package.

Our return address is:

Dejavu Perfumes
61 Norwood St Suite 3
Haledon, NJ 07508

Sorry once again for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Peter
Dejavu Perfumes Customer Service

...blah blah blah DON'T WASTE YOU TIME, MONEY, AND PIECE OF MIND ON THIS COMPANY!!!

Wo

Comments

• St
      27th of Dec, 2008

words,

My mother purchased Quelques Fleurs by Houbigant for me for Christmas. It is so OBVIOUSLY a fake, the box, the bottle and the scent are not the same (I've owned two bottles and it's my absolute favorite parfum). Did you send your product back to them after receiving their letter? We're worried that if we send it back, we won't receive a refund.
    Any help would be wonderful. I hate that they took advantage of her and so many other people.
    My stepdad also purchased a bottle of Opium for her on December 10th from them...it never arrived!