Dejavu Perfumes / Great Experience & Great Prices

I was very pleased to find that you had Gucci Rush in your store. I have been wearing it for about 10 years and absolutely love it. I am not able to purchase it in the stores anymore, so I was happy to be able to find it on your site, and overall happy with everything about the purchase. Thank you very much.

Comments

• Ae
      18th of Sep, 2008

They sell fake perfumes at low prices. Don't buy anything from these people.

• St
      25th of Sep, 2008

I agree 100% and only wish I had seen this prior to my order. They do indeed sell fake perfumes, they look good until you open them and spray! Once you do that you realize they are phony, and then you are stuck. They will not answer you back, they have no phone # that works, and they will not accept returns if the boxes are opened!

2nd of Oct, 2008

This is imposter perfume! I purchased a scent I have been wearing for over 10 years, so there is no way I can be fooled that easily. It looks as though they are using authentic bottles and filling them with bogus perfume. The packaging is not authentic either and was missing contents that should have been inside the box. The celephane wrapper on the box is not from the manufacturer as it comes right off the box very easily in one piece. I have written them to notify them I would be returning the product regardless of their no return policy once opened (Hmmm, wonder why). If they refuse to credit my card, I will simply cancel myself with my cc company, then report them to the BBB.

3rd of Oct, 2008

Update- I have written to Dejavu Perfumes and they have agreed to refund my opened package. I will post the outcome once my refund is recieved.

• Cm
      6th of Oct, 2008

I ordered 2 bottles of "Angel" perfume from these people. One in July which is still in the box and never opened and after getting a sample bottle from a department store and enjoying it myself, I bought a bottle for myself in Sept. I received mine today and it IS definately a faux perfume. Not even close to the real McCoy. The cellaphane on the box just fell off, like it was just wrapped around the middle. Emails so far have went unanswered...AND on my credit card statement, they not only charged me for the cologne, but added in another almost 40 bucks, which was never authorized for whatever they imagine I purchased. I am disputing that to my CC company. If I do not get some satisfaction with this Company, I will be issuing formal complaints with the BBB, Dept. of Consumer Affairs and the Attorney General in NJ. I cannot afford to be cheated like this and right now money is even tighter. What a shame people are lacking compassion and a conscience these days. I have also contacted my Attorney...still waiting for a call back from her!

• We
      8th of Oct, 2008

ordered opium package looked genuine upon opening and testing frangrance found it to be not opium.
    now working on getting a refund also contacted YvesSaintLaurent thought they might be interested.

• A
      10th of Oct, 2008

SCAM! I ordered Light Blue and should have known that the price was too good to be true. I wrote to them immediately upon opening my box and said that it was NOT truly Light Blue (smelled more like skunk) and that I was very disappointed and expected a response and a full refund. They wrote back within a few days apologizing for the inconvenience and insisted that their products are 100% original. They said I could ship it back to them and they'd run an internal investigation and file a complaint with their suppliers (interesting) and give me a full refund. I'll post again if and when that happens.

13th of Oct, 2008

FAKE FAKE FAKE. Hmm guess the saying "If it's too good to be true then it probably is" applies here. Ordered the 3.4oz Dolce and Gabbana light blue only to find garbage. The bottle is cheap looking, the plastic cellophane didn't have the silver D&G sticker and the stuff smells like lysol. Just sent an email telling them to refund me. We'll see how that goes. I don't take bullsh** lying down.

• Ly
      13th of Oct, 2008

Oh no!! I just ordered perfume off of this website. Im going to send it back as soon as I pick it up from the post office. They give you a refund on your credit card when you send it back right?!

• Ba
      16th of Oct, 2008

I bought Opium about a month ago and when I got it the bottle was leaking so I wrote to them and they said to send it back and they would send me a new bottle; well 3 weeks later and I still don't have it. I also thought it smelled funny; not like my other bottle of Opium.

I sent a fax today and still have not heard from them. I will defnitely put in a claim with my credit card!

• We
      30th of Oct, 2008

my purchased was refunded after numerous faxes E-mails and messages. If you look at your charge statement thiere should be a phone number for (dejavue graphics) 973-870-2726 . I also contact the company that makes opium to inform them of this scam

• Na
      30th of Oct, 2008

I totally disagree with all these people. I purchased a couple of fragrance from this web site and they are all the real thing at incredible prices. I even when to the mall to confirm is the perfumes that I bought were real. I don't know about all y'all, but my experience was very pleasant.

• Ge
      30th of Oct, 2008

I love that I spent under 50 bucks including shipping for the same product that would elsewhere cost almost 100. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

• Th
      31st of Oct, 2008

I received a pkg that was broken, the bottle was broken and the smell was awful. I ordered what I thought was Thierry Mogul's "Angel" perfume and got ripped off.

5th of Nov, 2008

Results of refund request-I did recieve a full refund on October 15. I was also advised that they would be doing an internal investigation with their suppliers. My concern is that they are still selling these perfumes after recieving many complaints about the authenticity.

10th of Nov, 2008

Received order f/ Dejavu and first red flag was NO copy of invoice in the box. Upon opening order, 3.4 Romance by Ralph Lauren, it reeked of butane, alcohol, and hairspray. I then went to the site, there is NO phone no., no valuable contact info, only a fax and an email address. Sent emails, no answer, HOWEVER, they did send me a 15% off coupon per email late this evening. Interesting. Used THAT email to write them, once again. Have reported them to Ralph Lauren and will notify my credit card company tomorrow. SECOND time in one week I've been duped on the internet ordering perfume. STEER clear of DEJAVU Perfumes...they are F-A-K-E!!! These are violations that are federal, please notify your local law enforcement agency if you've ordered f/ these folks.

• Be
      12th of Nov, 2008

i just received my gio armani today and i still have a cartier coming from them and i am so mad do not i repeat do not by any thing from this company because they are all fake and i wish some how we could sue them these people need to be though a lesson
    and the biggest mistake i made was not checking this site.

• Na
      13th of Nov, 2008

I, too, bought perfume from this company and it is totally fake!!! I am just furious. It makes me just sick that they they took me for my hard earned money. I have tried e-mails and of course have had
    no response. I definitely would not buy anything from this company. What a fraud!

22nd of Nov, 2008

Ordered Light and Blue and never received confirmation email. When I went back into the site noticed they were not giving contact phone information and this made me realize I could have problems. Emailed them and waited for a reponse which has not come. Have been online researching and came across these complaints--now I know for sure I have been taken.
    Very disappointed as I have never been scammed before!

24th of Nov, 2008

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME ... Can somebody who has successfully received a refund from these people please advise me on the steps I should take toward getting my money back? I ordered two bottles of Dolce & Gabbanna BY from these people and they are both fake. I really need that money back... Please somebody HEEELLLLPPP