Deja Vu Perfumes / Perfume never received

United States Review updated:

I ordered a perfume (Rockin Rio by Escada) on December 5th as a gift for someone and have yet to receive it. After emailing the company twice without any luck or response from anyone, I've decided to Google the company, only to be surprised by the amount of negative complaints against Deja Vu Perfumes.

I've always said, sometimes cheaper things end up costing more at the end.
Up

Comments

An
  19th of Dec, 2008

Dejavu Perfume - Never Received Merchandise
Dejavu Perfumes

This is my 4th attempt to resolve shipping information from Dejavu:
ATTN Dejavu,
I would like to cancel this order ASAP. This order was placed on 12/08/08 and as of 12/19/08 I STILL do not have a shipping confirmation .I had to re order from another company due to your lack of communication and now it has cost me 7 times more ($43.99) in shipping fees to get this before Christmas. Because of merchants like "DeJaVu Perfumes" that knowingly did not or would not communicate such delivery issues concerning an obvious deadline ... Christmas, I will not ever recommend anyone to purchase or order from "DeJaVu Perfumes" for any reason whatsoever!! I have checked your web site and noticed that now you do NOT have this product available.When I placed the order your company failed to notify me that there would be any delay or that this product was not available. Consumers should be made aware of such issues in advance to avoid such additional cost to the .
As this economy continues to flounder, It really amazes me that a company like yours is still able to perform as your web site states "one of the best online retailer .com built its business foundation on several core, family values including honesty, integrity and loyalty. As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of remaining true to these core values. Our contact information At this time, the best way to reach us is by e-mail contact@dejavuperfumes.com We will reply to your inquiry between 24-48 hours. -----"
As of 12/19/08 I still have not received an answer as to when I will receive my package. This was going to be my 1st Christmas gift to the man I will marry. No Thanks to "DeJaVu Perfumes" for this has made a very difficult year even more stressful . I will know, and do my best to let everyone else know, not to even bother with "DeJaVu Perfumes" to avoid further disappointments in the New Year 2009.
Happy Holiday's
Sincerely, Angela
  23rd of Dec, 2008
Hi,

I am going to take them to small court claim. They are a scam and fraud company to be reported. They send me a fake perfume filled with water and some nasty soap or whatever it was. I returned them this fake bottle and I still haven't received my refund.

If you are interested, please join me and leave me an email so we have a case at:
dejavucomplaints@gmail.com
Vi
  24th of Dec, 2008

Deja Vu Perfumes - Check your Credit cards

i been ordered from deja vu perfum miracle lancome.and did not recieved this productut two weeks sofar.i tried to contact them for three times but nobody respond to me.i know this store somewere in new jersey. how can this f... ### fooled to many people and still in the buisines?i cant understand this.
Ja
  8th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me on 12/17/08 I place and order for Obsession perfume and never received it. I sent 4 emails requesting explanation as to why I was charged for something but never received it. No response. There is no phone number on their website anymore either. It says at this time the best way to reach customer service is to email them...and then they don't answer. Either they went out of business or it is a big SCAM. Either way what crappy customer service and I hope we do file a complaint because they ripped me off.
Ri
  9th of Jan, 2009

Deja Vu Perfumes - Check your Credit cards

Well, First of all, If you ordered anything, you can access the site anymore so kiss your money and possibly your identity good-bye. My husband placed and order just prior to Christmas. Needless to say, we never got the product or any email to let us know about tracking, shipment, order status, cancellation due to back order...NOTHING! It's now January and we have sent 10 emails...no reply...nothing! We are currently contacting the New Jersey Online Consumer Protection division to get some kind of resolution and peace of mind that our identity has not been compromised.