Defy / freezer/fridge double door

1 4 Azalia StreetMalmesbury Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:

A technician Ronald called me from a private number(thus I could not contact him to say his email address 'ronald.classens@defy.co.za' returns as undeliverable...I sent three pics of the rusted fridge... Previous communication: Defy Defy Contacts & Informations Posted: 2015-10-19 by Natalie Christians Freezer/Fridge double door Complaint Rating: 0% 0 Contact information: 4 Azalia street Malmesbury, South Africa F640...W1005mm/H1840mm/D620mm...Partnr 2561256 Purchase year: 2010 Good day...The fridge is terribly rusted inside at the back panel...it is flaking and making rust dust on my foodstuffs...this started to happen two years ago...and I just thought to leave it as is...just thought it is poor brand...until a friend of mine said but this is not suppose to happen I should bring it under Defy attention...I am very disappointed in this product...My previous fridges(other brands) I had for years and I never experienced this problem...I would like to have feedback regarding this and if it is just a defect product... Disgruntled Customer Natalie Christians adrian.christians@pioneerfoods.co.za [protected]/[protected]

Re
Oct 26, 2015

Comments

• De
      4th of Oct, 2016

Clearly you are not the only one as my fridge is doing this 2nd time around after Defy fixed it free of charge last year...

Been dealing with Jason and Theunis - Montague gardens branch...

• Ze
      31st of Jan, 2018

I am in the same boat door rubbers have been replaces 3 times in 13 months. The tech agent Muhammed and Gayle from Jhb office over promise and under deliver none can return a phone call or assist in resolving the matter. People like this do not deserve jobs and to work for big companies they tarnish the manufacturer name cos of the incompetance and lack of resolution.

• Lo
      21st of Nov, 2018

We have precisely the same model and it is doing the same. Very disgusted as this cannot be healthy for anyone. Will add photos later. Was wondering what to do about this issue as this was quite expensive when we bought it.