Defy Appliances / Defy South Africareplacement of fridge/freezer dac 423 serial number [protected]

Dear Sir/madam

Appalling SERVICE from Cape Town. Waiting 7 weeks to replace faulty Fridge DAC 423 sold and same day leaking water. Replacing it hopefully with a working fridge. No return calls during this time. Only after many from my Cellphone and having to hold on everytime.
People started to avoid and refused to answer my calls because I have been waiting for a replacement since I bought this one on 18 October 2018.

The person delivering the replacement NEVER called to advise of the time of delivery and my wife and I had cleaned the defective brand new fridge and keep our frozen foods in cooler box since 07:00 this morning. When I got hold of Mr Leon Diedericks, he was supposedly unaware of my long delayed service of waiting, but he did not care or showed the courtesy of advising when delivery would be done. Only after I phoned him on [protected] at 14:42, did he advise me that he would be delivering it between 17:00 and 18:00, today, 4 DECEMBER 2018.

Hereafter, I tried to contact the Manager, Mr Christopher Tomlinson, at [protected] from 14:41 eight (8) times before requesting the Receptionist to give him a message. Again he avoided responding and I had again at 16:35 to make a call to the receptionist, who advised that she did give him my earlier message, that he did not call me back. Only here after did he call me, but he made as if he did not know why I asked him to give me a call. How bad can it get, as he said thjat it was just one of those days (an excuse????). This is the most pathetic and appalling service I have EVER experienced

André Mitchell
Nat Dipl Public Admin (Pret Tech), BA (Unisa), Advanced Dipl in Public Admin (UP),
Master of Public Administration (UP)
[protected]