Defy 34l Microwave Oven With Grill / false adverting and poor service

1 South Africa

On 18 April 2013 I went to Furniture City, Witbank to buy the normal Microwave oven and was advised by sales person by the name of Rose that they had a special on the Defy 34L microwave with grill for a more reasonable price than what I was willing to pay. But there was no stock available and because the promotion started on same day she said they should receive stock the following day and promised to call when stock arrives. After phoning numerous times and getting only empty promises I decided to go back to the store on 23 April 2013 to follow up with the manager by name of Bronwyn Brown, who said she will contact the warehouse immediately and then contact me with feedback about when stock should arrive, after hearing absolutely nothing from her I went back yet again today, 27 April 2013, where the salesperson Themba said they don't have stock whatsoever and after phoning Bronwyn the salesperson informed us her advise is to take the Demo unit on the floor for the full price of the product, which we accept unknowingly that the product was faulty. I am sick and tired of empty promises and very poor service if you can call it service. I also bought a bed from the store and had the same issue with stock, this is RIDICULOUS!! I want this problem resolved, what happened to customer service????

Le