Deerfield Outfitters / Non delivery, credit card was charged more than 2 weeks ago

1 14525 SW Millikan #65483 Beaverton, OR, United States Review updated:

On 3/31 I placed an order for a tent and a sleeping bag, order total; $322.76. Received order confirmation the same day and my credit card was charged on 4/1. I have sent 3 messages but I have not tried the phone number since I only looked for one on the web page but with no luck. Calling the number on the credit card bill seem to not work according to earlier reviews. I am afraid that this company is going out of business and I recommend that no one place a new order before things possibly have cleared up.

Da

Comments

4th of May, 2009
    Deerfield Outfitters - Took my $, but still no item
    Deerfield Outfitters

I ordered binoculars (#51259) from them on 4/17 and still have not received them. I sent them an email checking on the status and I got no response. I also called the number on the bank transaction only to get a recording saying to leave a message and someone will call back. Is this place legitimate? I'm concerned they took my money and am contemplating canceling my order.

• Ro
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Deerfield Outfitters - Order placed, Card Charged, No Delivery
    DEERFIELD OUTFITTERS
    Oregon

I ordered 1 x Nikon - Laser Rangefinder - Laser 1200 Team Realtree $375.88. My credit card was charged and company won't respond to email or phone calls I even tried the better business bureau and they couldn't get them to respond.

• Mu
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Deerfield Outfitters - Order placed, Card Charged, No Delivery
    Deerfield Outfitters
    Oregon

I ordered a tent from them three weeks ago (promised to ship in 5 business days) and it has not been shipped. Credit card was charged immediately. My account page shows that the order was received but has not been processed. Several e-mails to them have gone unanswered. Unfortunately their phone number is not listed so I can't call them directly. I tried the phone number on the credit card bill and all I get is a recording with no call back. I'm going to dispute the charges and let the credit card company deal with them.

Caveat Emptor!