Deep Sea Cosmetics / Ripped off my handicapped sister in law

1 2400 Elida Rd, Lima, OhioLima, OH, United States
Phone: 419-331-1311

My Sister-in-law is Mentally Challenged and also has MS. She went to the mall the other day to get her grandson a gift. These employees of the Deep Sea Cosmetic company lured her in and hoodwinked her into nearl $800 worth of stuff..claiming she was getting "free stuff" with this. My sister in law didn't understand them and was "pampered and fooled" into purchasing this amount of merchandise. She even gave them a credit card that was not hers and they charged it all. She got it home and realized they had charged her nearly $800. Scared and not knowing what to do...she called me...crying and shaking very badly. (As I said, she is mentally and physically challenged.) I immediately called the mall security..they gave me another mall address...to which I left a detailed message and expect a call back this coming Monday (Dec 6, 2010). I then took the purchased products...all in their originally wrappers and bags and obviously unopened to the kiosk in the mall to explain the situation. The sales lady stated she would not refund anything..and denied wrongful sales. I explained she took advantage of a handicapped individual and she stated she was offended by the remark. I ask for her manager and she took my number, sent me away with the product and stated she would have her manager call me...but was certain there would be no refund. Please help us with this problem. Thank You. Jenni Litten [protected]