Deep Hyundai / poor performance

India Review updated:

Hi Everyone,
This is my thired complaint against Deep Hyundai. My Car was serviced on 18th June'2011, however after compaining twice i did'nt received any response from them. My Car is not running in good condition after servicing. After paying such a high amount for servicing satisfaction is low.
Service Station: Deep Hyundai (Udyog Vihar Peeragarhi) Delhi 110087
Car No: DL4CR 8290:
Contact No: [protected]

Comments

• Bs
      Sep 30, 2012

Hi Pradeep,

I got my car repaired( insurance claim) from Deep Hyundai in July2012 as my car got damage from the front in the accident...Multiple parts were replaced like front Axle, Front right arm, front right tyre and many other ...but when i went to Himgiri Hyundai for a paid service today the informed that front right Knuckle is also damage as there is a bent in that...So I got it replaced along with a Front right wheel bearing which could have covered in insurance claim resulting in extra payment from my pocket. When I called your representative Mr Vinod from Deep Hyundai Wazirpur(9999668839) instead of apology he told me that it could have got damaged while driving as we gave you the car after all the testing, I just wanted to know how come only front right knuckle got damaged apart from other spare parts within 2 months as I think Knuckle is a heavy metal part and if it got damaged in road bumps then it should have damage something else and it should have damage the car body as well... I don’t know which testing your representative was talking about? When i got my car after the repair i had to visit your service centre again as they charged me for the wheel alignment but it was not done properly so had to got it fixed again... If you guys cant fix this minor thing how can i be sure about the rest? This was the second time i visited Deep Hyundai...prior to that i visited deep hyundai in Feb or march 2012 and that time when i gave my car, Central Locking(genuine hyundai) was in the working condition but when i got my car back it was not at all working and your representative didn't bothered to inform me that...when i reached home and observed it was not working then i called him up and he informed to visit hyundai showroom to got it fixed ... And same thing happened again Mr Vinod told that I need to visit Himgiri hyundai to get my central locking fixed...When i visited Himgiri hyundai initially they fixed my problem and they informed that only wrong wires were connected due to which it was not working... If i have to visit your service centre again and again for the same problems that too after paying a huge amount what's the fun in that... I'm wasting my time and money... I'll make sure ill not visit your service centre again for any reason... as I had alot from your team... Thanks!!!

Regards,