Deeal,inc Or Powersportsmax.com / Products/Customer Service

9448 Rush St, El Monte, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-473-9826

After 3 months of reviewing different mopeds, I was so excited when I saw one from this dealer. We ordered it, paid for it and arranged to drive down and pick it up so that they could show us the scooter and we could make sure everything worked. My husband and I both talked to different representative and had been told that the"unit" would be inspected prior to us picking it up to make sure everything worked and then they would go over it with us when we got there. The web-site says " After that we will tune your unit, adjust your carburator and test your bike" Says they inspect the unit which includes engine, cables, lights, brakes, insturments hoses, transmission, oil and fluid level and some other parts. After driving 7 hours and giving them 3 days notice, we arrived to find the "unit" still in the container, never opened. After they opened it, we noticed several scratched in the chrome and plastic parts. We wanted the unit replaced, but they said apparently they are all like that. We agreed that they would order new parts and ship them to us. They never did a pre-inspection delivery according to the website they have, the unit was never started and they never made sure it was in working condition. After driving 7 hours and waiting for a manager to show up for 2 hours, and being totally exhausted we told them that we would take the unit. We had also been told that they would mail us the MSO documents by the next day so that I could register the unit. When we got the "unit" home, and finished putting it together, the horn didn't work, and neither did the remote start...after calling the company, it was determined that the horn was defective, something they could have found had they done the inspection they were suppose to. They told my husband that the horn and the other parts were shipped on 4/23, however, nothing had been shipped until the 26th. The parts they said they ordered and shipped We still have not gotten the documents needed to register this "unit" and it has been 12 days, we are now being told it could take up to another 2 weeks. I would NEVER recommend this company or its other names, PowerSPORT MAX to anybody. They are a shady company with no respect for customer service. RUN FROM THIS COMPANY, DO NOT BELIEVE A THING THEY SAY AND DON'T TRUST THE BBB TO PROTECT YOU. AFTER MY EXPERIENCE I WENT ON BBB SITE AND THE COMPANY HAS HAD 99 COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM IN THE PAST YEAR

Comments

• Ka
      19th of May, 2012

To The idiot who posted regarding my husband, he has a license, two Harley's and gmc truck, he doesn't work at Wal-Mart he is a photographer and we are going to be talking to an attorney about suing you for Slander and liable. Get your fact straight and read up on your so called friends company... He will soon be the one working at Wal Mart along with you. Your friends company has several hundred complaints against them and not just mine. So pick your battles better, because you are going to lose this one.

• Li
      24th of May, 2012

Update to my post: I was able to return the dirt bike to PowerSportsMax.com for a full refund without a problem. I delivered the bike in the original packaging within the 7-day return period. Denver was there to assist me and the refund went through without a problem. I already received an email stating that a full refund will be issued back to my credit card. Whether or not the bike was of good quality, I'm not able to say since I never removed it from the box to assemble it. I'm thankful that they upheld their return policy though.

• Ka
      24th of May, 2012

Nice to hear that they finally did the right thing for you. They still have NOT supplied any documents so that I can register the moped I purchased from them and I am
    Thankful that the DMV frauds unit and the Attorney General are going to be getting involved. I paid $1300 for a moped that can't even be driven.

• Li
      24th of May, 2012

Thank you, Karen. I hope that you get your paperwork resolved and everything works out for you as well.

• Ti
      27th of Jun, 2012

To Karen, I hope you sue the crap out of that creep who slandered your husband. Please go thru with it. He sure deserves it for saying those nasty, stereotype comments. He's probably the one that works at Walmart, that's how he knows so much about people who works for Walmart!