Deeal Inc / poor merchandise and customer service!!

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I have, like so many others recieved poor customer service and merchandise!! When i first recieved my two four wheelers and two go carts, the foam guards were torn, wheel bolts and nuts stripped, torn seats. I called the day i recieved them and told them about it. They told me to send pictures of the damaged merchandise, so i did. For months they had me back and forth, with different customer service reps. Then, they didnt know what i was talking about. The first day i had my items, one of my four wheelers blew the engine. I called and told them about it. Again they wanted pictures, and wanted me to send the engine back, at MY COST!!! Never again will i buy merchandise from this company again!! I spent thousands on my items, and not satisfied with it!!! My lawyer is going to have fun with this one!!

Al

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Aug, 2008
    Deeal Inc - no warranty
    Powersportsmax
    9448 Rush St
    S El Monte
    California
    Phone: 626-329-0525
    powersportsmax.com

They sell it to you and then put you on hold forever and ever and ever. They never return calls, they don't send warranty parts, they apologize profusely and then put you back on hold.

I hope they got out of business soon.

17th of May, 2012

Gas leak from the bottom, and have oil from the airfilter order number is 77126 name on order is channel wooten..