Decoro / Doesn't honor warranty

1403 Eastchester DriveHigh Point, NC, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 336-885-9440

We purchased a Decoro couch and within the warranty period the seat cushions lost their resiliency. I contacted the company and submitted pictures along with all requested documentation. They refused to honor their warranty saying it was normal wear. A good excuse for anything that goes wrong! Their warranty specifically covers cushions that lose their resiliency.
Ji

Comments

El
  15th of Sep, 2008

Decoro - mala calidad
El dorado
Miami
Florida

si no quieren perder su dinero en muebles de mala calidad no compren el El dorado Furniture. No solo eso el servicio al clinte es lo mas terrible que te puedas inmaginar, es como si ellos le importa solo vender y despues resulvetelas como puedas si no sirven los muebles porque ellos no le prestan importancia a eso.
Pe
  14th of Jan, 2010
Same thing happened to me. The Decoro lounge suite that I purchased looked and felt fantastic when I first saw it on display so I purchased it. After two years of care and use, the seat cushions have lost all resiliency and have sagged such that the product is nothing like it was when I purchased it and now sags and is quite uncomfortable. Also both the leg mechanisms on the lounge have failed. The product is absolute rubbish and I could not recommend this product and manufacturer to anyone. Despite the reseller telling me that the suit was made in the US from Italian leather, a closer look underneath reveals that the product is made in China.
My
  8th of Nov, 2010
DeCoro is HORRIBLE! Warning...DO NOT buy DeCoro furniture. The leather on my couch ripped. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get it repaired.