DecorMyEyes.com / Stolen sunglasses

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I sent a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses for repair which was recieved at Decormyeyes on Nov 15. Numerous attempts at contact have failed.I have emails acknowledging reciept. I read that this comany is fraudulent and want some recourse.

Comments

• Ti
      29th of Dec, 2010

In October I ordered 5 pair of sunglasses from this company for myself and my friends. They asked me to transfer the money to their account since they gave me a little discount to save them credit cards charges. In return he said he will pay for the shipping. I transferred 2024.00 dollar to their account on the 14 th of Oct2010.
    They send me a box with 5 empty very rundown sunglasses cases with UPS. The invoice inside said value 50.00$
    I made a complaint. I had paid for insurance . The UPS picked up the parcel on the 5 th of Nov. I still have not heard anything from the company. I have emailed the many times and called them many times but no reply and no respond.
    I live in Sydney. Can you please let me know what I should do now?!! Thanks

• Mm
      17th of Jan, 2011

BBB is your best bet. If you sent them insured via postal mail, make a claim on the inurance.