DecoratingEtc.com / No product delivered!

1 55 wendt laneWayne, NJ, United States
Phone: 1-866-544-4874

I ordered 2 wallsconces on 10/4/07. As with others , my checking account was immediately debited for the total amount of $163.80. When no product arrived in 2 weeks I called decorating etc and of course got their voice mail. I stated my problem and of course they said I would get a return call in 24-48 hours. I got no call. I called again the next week and someone did return my call stating my product would be shipped in 2 weeks. The 2 weeks went by, I called again, 2 to 4 days later, I had a message left on my voice mail stating the product would be shipped in 2 weeks. I again got no product. I e-mailed them and I got an e-mail the next day from Brian stating he would check on this and get back with me. He never did. I called again in December, left a message, no call back. I called again in January, and finally got a call back from a live person. They said my product would be shipped in about 10 days, that they had problems with the manufacturer. I told them I wanted my money back and would they credit my account she said okay. Guess what? That was 1/14/08 and I have still seen no credit. I called the manufacturer in December and they said no order had been placed by decorating etc. This place is a total scam.