Decorating etc., Inc. / No product, no refund!

1 Wayne, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-544-4874/973-628-1100

Ordered 3 pendant light fixture on July 23, 2007. Was told it would ship in 4-6 weeks. I did not. Was told it would ship in September. I did not. Was told it would ship on two different weeks in October. It did not. Was told it would ship on two different weeks in October. I did not. Requested many time for a refund. They do not respond. I have filed with the State of Missouri Attorney Generals Office. Have reported this company to the State of New Jersey Attorney Generals Office and in the process of filing a complaint with them. No tracking numbers or product.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Alan Dodd.

Comments

He
  30th of Jan, 2008

I am currently 9 weeks waiting for my order with Decorating etc. after being told it would take 3-4 weeks. The person I was able to get a hold of was very nice and reassuring, hower most of my calls are not being returned and still no fixtures. I will be co
ntacting my credit card for a dispute
I just went through a horrible time with Big's Bedrooms after getting the same run around for 6 months, I received a bankrupsy notice from them. It is so completely frustrating how these companies are scamming people of their money and protected at the same time! I would discourage anyone from using Decorating etc.!They also scammed my neighbor!