Decor My Eyes / Rude

Tried to purchase sunglasses through this website. I realized they did not accept paypal, so I cancelled my order. The representative contacted me by email and was completely unprofessional. Kept asking why I would not pay another way. I explained to him that I had a credit with paypal I was trying to use and did not appreciate being told how to pay. I have been being sent spam mail from company 2-3 times a day.. Completely unprofessional and I would never do business with this company...

Bo

Comments

• De
      29th of Sep, 2010

This is the worst company I have EVER dealt with in my LIFE!! They are horrible! The owner actually cussed me out over the phone about a shipping dispute. All I wanted was for my frames to be shipped to the CORRECT shipping address and I got nothing but run around, attitude and ###. Even from the owner!! I wish I would have read all of these reviews before ordering. If you read this before ordering from this site, please do yourself a favor and dont waste your time or money!! I need my glasses to see and to be able to live a proper life, the last thing I need is for some ### to cuss me out over the phone for giving him business! If you want a discount on glasses find another website or pay full price. Trust it will be worth it. ### you decormyeyes.com!!!

• Ju
      29th of Nov, 2011

You need to read the New York Times article: A Bully Finds a Pulpit on the Web by David Segal. Good luck.