Debteater / charged my credit card without authorization

Debteater showed up on my credit card and I have no business with them. the charge is for 29.95. I do not know what this charge is for, nor hve I ever been on their sight. I have tried to call them, but they have an automatic answering service and they never answer. You are just left on hold.

N  30th of Mar, 2009 by

Debteater - charges on credit card

i never heard of debt eaters until i saw charge on charge card.called the number and they said i signed up when i ordered something online.they are scamming people and we need to do something about it.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by

Debteater - charges on credit card

I don't even know who these people are. I went through EZgrant to get a FREE CD (which ended up being another scam) and ended up with charges from DebtEater.

Beware of this EZgrant thing too. When I clicked on terms and conditions, no window popped up. (should have been hint #1) When I received the CD no information of any kind like paperwork came with it. (should have been hint #2) And now I have charges of 98.04 for not returning the CD which you don't know this unless you actually listen to it. I haven't had a chance to yet. and on the CD they tell me is where it says if you don't cancel within 14 days you'll be charged 48.17 a month which I was. How CRAZY is this ???

I've called yesterday and today and supposedly they've removed my charges, calling tomorrow for a confirmation # and then it will take 3/5 business days to show up as a credit on my credit card. Sure, we'll see.

Be more careful than I was, PLEASE.
A  28th of May, 2009 by
I also was charged by debteater. I authorized a one time charge for shipping and handling for $2.95.
I ended up paying 2 charges for $29.95 and $64.43. "for a trial period." I was not able to check my bank statement until today, so it seems that I have been charged another charge of $94.38 total for the month of may. This is one of the biggest RIP-OFFS that I have ever seen. I hope that someone can do something to put a stop to this.

E. PELTIER 5/ 28/2009