Debt Settlers of America / FRAUD!!!!!

1 Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-683-3832

June 10, 2010

I am writing this letter to inform Better Home Solution and Debt Settlers of America that Bank of America did not accept my loan modification program based on the enclosed letter from Bank of America. When I signed up for Better Home Solutions with Andres Chadarria to get a loan modification with Bank of America he said. that I qualified under the federal guideline. As stated in the letter from Bank of America I do not qualify, so I want my $1, 950.00 back immediately. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau to inform them that Better Home Solution said I would qualify under the federal loan modification program and took my money under false pretense. Better Home Solutions has gone months without so much as a phone call or a letter as to how my loan was going. As of now I am fed up with Better Home Solutions and its extreme unprofessional negligence and its predatory means to take money from people that are desperately in need of help.

Comments

• Ga
      22nd of May, 2011

debt settlers of america es una compania que esta cambiando de nombres nomas para robar la gente diciendo que le van a ayudar con su modificacion ricardo centeno y ricardo torres es la misma persona ya lo tengo confirmado y la duena es lizeth arzate ami me robaron 2500 y torres o centeno trato de sacarme mas dinero mi hemano le pago dinero por modificacon y ya perdio su casa

6th of Dec, 2011

como que lo robaron si usted fue el que les dio el dinero a ellos o apoco le pusieron una pistola en la cabeza. asi que no diga que lo robaron porque usted se los dio a ellos sin que lo obligaran.