Debt Reduction Law Center / ITS A CIRCUS

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:

I RECENTLY PUT MY TRUST IN THIS COMPANY. I RETAINED THEIR SERVICES IN MAY AND PAID $3, 500 AND THEY PROMISED ME THEY WOULD REDUCE MY INTEREST RATE TO SOMETHING I CAN AFFORD AND UP TIL NOW NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE SO FAR. IF YOU ARE AN INTERESTED PARTY WHO IS LOOKING TO RETAIN THEIR SERVICES...DON'T DO IT!!! BE FOREWARNED!!! THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!...I'VE TRIED TALKING REASON FOR A REFUND AND EVEN SPOKE TO THAT SAME CIRCUS CLOWN MENTIONED IN ANOTHER COMPLAINT NAMED MARIO AND ALL HE DOES IS GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND ON MY CASE...IF YOU'D TALK TO THIS GUY YOU'D SWEAR HE'S A LAW GRADUATE BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT HE IS...I LOOKED UP CERTAIN LAWS/PROCEDURES HE SPOKE OF AND IT SEEMS HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA (OR G.E.D. FOR THAT MATTER). I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THESE CORPORATE CLOWNS.

DAVID MURPHY, IDAHO

Comments

• Mo
      20th of Aug, 2009

YOU ARE RIGHT IT IS A CLOWN CIRCUS THESE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE DOING I DOUBT THEY KNOW HOW TO WIPE THERE ###

• Da
      20th of Aug, 2009

I would like to see if this circus clown, by the very least, have a G.E.D. Otherwise, he is just another ignorant peon working for another classles attorney. END OF STORY.

• Mo

EMILIO FRANCISCO WHY DON'T YOU SIT ON MY BIG BLACK DICK

21st of Aug, 2009

They stold $5000 from me and my family and they don't want to refund it i can't understand how they could keep my money and do nothing. Don't sign that retiner that takes your rights away from getting your money back. That money back guarentee is not true i am living proof of that. I ask to speek to the attorney and i just get the run around they always say he is not in. I think this shop is a fraud beware they have an (F) on the BBB

25th of Aug, 2009

P.S. I've done the research and looked up the company on BBB, there's no company listed as Debt Reduction Law Center under the name of Emilio Francisco, you might've mistaken that for the Debt Relief Legal Center of America, Inc. under Adam Stull.

I hope people would post the correct information regarding the matter so it would benefit the readers rather than give them a false basis for their judgement.