Debt Reduction Law Center / FRAUD

1 Irvine, CA, US Review updated:

THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD MODIFY MY LOAN AND REDUCE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS THEY LIED AND KEPT MY MONEY THE ATTORNEY EMILIO FRANCISCO IS NEVER THERE AND THAT OLD MF HAS NOT REFUNDED MY MONEY I WILL REPORT HIM TO THE STATE BAR

Comments

• Dr
      Aug 20, 2009

I highly doubt the veracity of this claim. The policy of the Loan Mod side of the law firm is to refund the money if no work can be done. Also, without specifics of the case such as how long have they been in the program, have they paid off the retainer, how many creitors and the amounts, how far behind they already were. There are many factors that make up each individual case. Fact of the matter is this, we have one of the highest retention and success rates in the industry. Our settlements are much lower than the industry average and we graduate our clients faster than the majority of companies out there. Are we perfect? No, then again no company is. I would invite this poster to call into client services and ask for the Client Services Director Kim.

• Dr
      Aug 20, 2009

For all who read this crap. I just checked who posted this complaint and the other one and no suprise...it's the same person. Who has set up a profile under the name of the owner of the Law Firm. Like I've previously said, I doubt the veracity of these complaints. More than likely they are from a competitor. I would even venture to say they are from one of our "former" employees that left recently and is now working for a competitor. Nice try, but next time set up multiple profiles and use different names before attacking.

• Mo

suck my big black ### EMILIO FRANCISCO YOU OLD RINKELY ###ER

• Ga
      Mar 02, 2010

Doesn't matter to me either way if they are registered or not, they are not good people. They have been siphoning money from my girlfriend's account to supposedly take care of her debt, yet when she calls them they always have to call her back, there is never anyone there to speak to. They have done nothing with the credit card companies and basically told her that if she wants to take care of the debt she'll have to file for bankruptcy. So then why do they continue to take her money ? Awful people they are. Emilio should probably spend more time helping his clients then having them defend him on the internet. . . .