Debt Eater / took 140.00 from my bank account

I was on the US Govt grant site and ordered the info for a 1.75 the next thing I know is my bank account was hit for 140.00 for some Debt Eater thing which I never signed up for and would never give 140.00 for. First, my bank credited me back but now it appears they have debited my account again as I have no proof of any thing to show I did not order it. I have never recieved anything from the debt eater site either, for the money I supposedly spent.

Comments

• Na
    Debt Eater - Never ordered
    Debt Eater
    Missouri

I have no idea who or what this is. I was charged $29.95. I want my money back ! This was put on my credit card.

30th of Jan, 2009

I had exactly the experience as stated by Nancy Hill Smith in her post today.

Irv Lanning

See comment I submitted above

30th of Jan, 2009

"I have no idea who or what this is. I was charged $29.95. I want my money back! This was put on my credit card."

• Sw
      31st of Jan, 2009

same thing has happened to me...had to close my account...who is behind this & how are they getting our info to charge?

• Lo
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I had the same thing happen. Has anyone shed any light on these crooks?

• Mj
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I had charges on my credit card that I did not authorize.

• Mj
      2nd of Feb, 2009

I was charged fee that I need took off my account.

• Sy
      4th of Feb, 2009

Exactly same complaint as Nancy Smith. I called Mastercard immediately, faxed them a dispute form and paid $25 for a new card.
    They had the nerve to send me an email three weeks after they billed my card, with a telephone number that is long distance from Canada and I don't even want to call because they might do it again. I don't know how they did this in the first placed. It is being investing by Mastercard and could take another six weeks to finish. I will let everyone know what happens then.

Syl

6th of Feb, 2009

We have just had the same thing happen to us. We're like all the rest of you -- we want answers!! We found the site yesterday, but can't today. We can't remember the exact spelling of the site. Debteater.org says ":these services are no longer available." Debteater.com says that it is for sale by Sedo.com. Sounds fishy to me!

• Ti
      6th of Feb, 2009

Here is a number that might help you the same thing happened to me and I am mad. Why does our goverment allow things like this to
    happen to us. The number is 801-222-5269. This is the number
    to Debteater. I don't even know what this is. This needs to stop. Tina

• Ph
      7th of Feb, 2009

I NEVER ORDERED WHATEVER THIS IS AND I WAS CHARGED $29.95 ON MY CREDIT CARD! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

• Ro
      7th of Feb, 2009

This is an affiliate company of the Acai Berry diet supplement comany. It's a scam. They have you order the Acai Berry (Free 30 day trial) Then charge you 79.95 for the pills. They then sign you up for Fit-Fac.com (29.95) and Debt Eater (29.95) and they send you a Free trial Power tea and promptly charge you (34.95) Then if you order the "Free trial" of Colan cleanse you'll get charged 59.95. So if your'e counting your "free trial" will cost you $234.75 and you'll have to call each company to cancel or it will reoccur each month...

• De
      10th of Feb, 2009
    Debt Eater - Never heard of
    Florida

I have never heard of Debt Eater but am being charged for it. I want my money back and my name taken off your so called 'lists.' Your type of ### makes me sick. Things are to be hard enough for people without ### like you billing us for something that we did NOT order. I hope you are to be sued a million times over for fraud.

• El
      19th of Feb, 2009

Has anyone gotten out of this yet? I had the same experience as everyone else. I want my money back also

• El
      19th of Feb, 2009

I had this same experience with this company. I didn't order anything! I want to re-coop my money.

• Te
      25th of Feb, 2009
    Debt Eater - Credit Card Charge
    California

I was charged 29.95 on my credit card from a company called "debt eater". I have never had contact with this company. I do not know what the sell. I have never solicited infomation from them. I want to know how they got my credit card information and I want the transaction reversed on my credit card.
    They are located in Utah.

• In
      6th of Mar, 2009
    Debt Eater - Unuathourized c.c withdraw
    Debt Eater
    Anoka
    Minnesota

This company has taken my Credit Card and charged it for 29.95 and I have never heard of it before. I am a single mom and I would not use this type of service or need this service ever I want my money back! Thank you, MN

• Sc
      9th of Mar, 2009

Got the same $29.95 charge. Never heard of this company either.

• Mh
      10th of Mar, 2009

I was also charged 37.39 $CAD from "DEBT EATER" which is a scam company who obtained my credit card data from a cosmetic producer LIFTSP from which I ordered a cheap product. It was very hard to find their address & phone number (+1-8012225269). I then called "DEBT EATER" & they claimed that I subscribed to their program online when I ordered the cosmetic product from LIFTSP. I was so furious & asked them a full refund & I hope they will do.