Debt Eater / Unauthorized charges

I have been charged three (3) times for $29.95 from this Debt Eater company in which I have never heard of. I called their number [protected]) and the gentlemen stated that apparently I must have ordered some kind of trial wellness product some time ago. I did in fact order a FREE trial of ACAI BERRY dietary supplement back in January. However, when you enter your payment method and information, they automatically sign you up for a FITNESS program that you will be billed for monthly if you do not cancel before a certain amount of time. I did cancel my account within days, however I still received withdrawals from my bank account from this ACAI BERRY company. The gentlemen with Debt Eater stated that there was some kind of computer gliche and it automatically enrolled me into their services when I ordered the ACAI product. He also stated he would refund all of my money, so we'll see if they do!

Please be very careful when ordering ANYTHING online! You must read all of the fine print...if you don't, it'll cost you money, time and heartache!!

Au

Comments

La
  25th of Mar, 2009

Debt Eater is an independent scam that is attatched to other sites when one loads them.I have only just become aware of this after personally investigating the situation myself.I have found them linked through several sites including the one I personally dowloaded that was only the Business Contact and Profilecost of one dollar.I am now being charged one dollar, plus the Debt Eater charge independently 30.45 for their seperate service that I did not authorize.

Debt Eater has an ALIAS EVERYONE!!!It is EZ Grant Pro.
This is the information I can give you!The PHONE # was on personal bank statement and is ALSO on their website for Debt Eater!

Name:

Government Grant Services

Address:
1914 East 9400 South # 433

Sandy, UT 84093-3002

Contact your local Better Business Bur.& Good luck everyone!

-L.Atwell

La
  25th of Mar, 2009

Debt Eater has an
ALIAS!! Send a complaint to your local BBB & attempt to retrieve your $ back!The research is done for us all!
They can't keep getting away with stealing innocent consumer cash!
Have a great day!I hope the info helps out!
-L.Atwell

August 2008

TOB Classification:
Government Grant Services

BBB Accreditation:
This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

Additional DBA Names:
Easy Grant Pro

St
  7th of Apr, 2009

I have been charged 62 dollars and change for a product from this company that I have never heard of and it was charged without my permission. I have gotten nothing but the run around form the "customer service" that this shady company has and no one will answer my questions or give any type of phone number for their corporate office, stating no supervisors or phone numbers other than the one I called was available. Sounds suspiciously like a scam to me!!! I was assured that everything will be done within 7-10 business days, we will see P.S.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!