Debt Eater / Unauthorized Purchase

1 United States

I had 3 unauthorized charges for $29.95 on my account for this Debt Eater company. I called the company to see what was going on and they said that at some point in time, I must have ordered a Trial for some type of Wellness Product, which I had. The product I ordered, was a free trial of the Acai Berry Dietary Pills. Apparently when you enter all of your contact & billing information, you are automatically entered into a Fitness Program with a trial period provided. However, even after I cancelled EVERYTHING, I was still charged $30 for these Acai Berry pills. I went round and round with so many people on the phone and I could never get a straight answer from anyone.
Now $29.95 is still being withdrawn from my account under DEBT EATER. However, when I called their office [protected]), the gentlemen stated that they were aware of my trial sample I ordered and that for some reason it automatically entered me into their monthly services. He stated he would refund my money and also provided me with a cancellation number.
Now, I guess I'll just wait to see if they follow through with their word!
WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE BE VERY CAUTIOUS WHEN ORDERING ANYTHING ONLINE!!! THIS HAS BEEN A HUGE ORDEAL AND A VERY TIRING ONE AT THAT!!
MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE PLEASE!!!
This actually might save you money and any kind of heartache.

Le