Debt Cures / Charges for stuff u didn't order

I ordered the Debt Cures Book from Debtcures.com. I purposely did not choose the Debt Cures Newsletter for the extra charge of $9.95!!! They sent the newsletter anyway and charged me the $9.95! I did not know that I had only 30 days to call a phone number to cancel the newsletter! I only found out by reading my credit card bill and they have charged me two times for $9.95!! Now this Debt Cure Kevin dude is supposed to be helping people, not ripping them off! I called Debt Cures, got everything cancelled, called my credit card company and protested all 2 charges, next is the BBB!! Debt Cures is a "sneaky Snake"!!!

Va

More Debt Cures Complaints & Reviews

Comments

30th of May, 2008

I would like to cancel debt cures communication with
    me. I do not want any newsletters posted to my account. Thank you, Mary Ellen Newton

• Re
      19th of Oct, 2008

I did not want the newsletter.I let them know over the phone.So please cancel it.Reene Blevins

• De
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Please cancel the newsletter for me. Do not take any more monthly payments out of checking acct. for Debbie Willis 6014 Glenwood place Ct. Hickory NC 28602.

• Ro
      23rd of Jun, 2009

please cancel the newsletter for. do not take anymore monthly payments out of my checking acct. for Rosa G Castillo.

its not fare that i could not find a telephone # anywhere to call for the cancellation.

Take care of this issue (((ASAP)))) np more newsletter or charges.