Debt Cures / Unauthorized charges

Debt Cures
I called for the Debt cures book and they told me I would get 4 additional books free, I called from my cell, and used that number as the contact number. She went on for an hour offering me all this free stuff, that I would have 30 days to review, and for $100.00 I would get the deluxe package of debt cures that would give me the letters/scripts etc...'everything I needed to fix my credit and get out of debt'.

The $100 package is a CD and a newsletter, a total rip-off, I called to return it and they told me I had until the 24th of Dec to get it to them (7 days) to get my refund, I overnighted it, with a delivery confirmation, they refused delivery until 12/26 then told me I didn't get it to them in time.

It seems that they sold my cell phone number to every marketing agency in the us I was getting calls from magazines, insurance, pretty much everything under the sun, trying to sell me stuff. They charged my credit card for health insurance, life insurance (through AIG) American leisure, magazine subscriptions, which took forever to reverse. I still haven't received a refund for those damn Debt cures books, but hopefully I can help someone else from getting ripped off.

More Debt Cures Complaints & Reviews

Plus Debt Cures - Rip off [13]
Plus Debt Cures - Charges for stuff u didn't order [4]

N  5th of Nov, 2009 by
As a former employee of the insurance company you were marketed, I have to say that I hated it whenever someone would call in after offered the insurance from debt cures. I always thought it was obvious that the person calling in about debt cures needed money, but we had to try and sell the insurance. Just be careful if you are buying ANYTHING off the TV. If they ask if you will be interested in any other info, say no and be firm about it. If they are still pushy about it, ask if you have to speak to a supervisor for someone that understands NO.
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Debt Cures - Using offshore bank to charge me
Kevin Trudeau
North Carolina

I purchased a "trial" of the Debt Cures Book, which was okay. When I received the book, I also received about three different envelcropes full of other coupons, etc. They SENT HIS NEWSLETTER, which I did not want. I called and cancelled and said I do not want newsletter Suddenly my bank noticed an offshore bank charging my credit card. I couldn't figure out what it was until I found two other scams from other accountss
I do not know how to cancel this newsletter. I suppose I can only refuse payment by my bank. The charge is caled DBS Books. Anyone else