Debt Counseling and Management / Shady Practices

1 4850 N State Road 7Lauderdale Lakes, FL, United States
Phone: 888-845-4027

I signed up with FCCC over a year ago and never had problems until recently. They debited money from my account and never distributed that money to the creditors accordingly. I called a few times to find out what was going on and the reps said that it was being taken care of. I called again a week ago to find out that FCCC had been taken over by a new company called ADC. ADC had no records of any money that had been debited from before, all they had was customer information. This apparently has been happening to many customers from all over. Long story short, I am no approximately 4 payments behind on all my accounts with no way of recovering the debited money that was never dispersed. My credit has been ruined thanks to FCCC. I have no way of contacting anyone from FCCC to help me resolve this issue because apparently they don't exist anymore. I have filed a ton of complaints with all sorts of different agencies and I have not heard back from anyone so far. I am thinking about perhaps taking some legal action to see if it will help.

Cy