DEBS MINIMART / Wage editing/cheating your pay

1 #2 HWY 9 STOREGREENCREEKNC, United States
Phone: 828-863-1288

I started work for deb & scott oct7th @ $7 00 hr well they only pd me $6.75 hr and cheated me my hours, well scott fixed the wage I was promised too $7.00 and that ck, they also are charging workers $7.25 to lease the uniforms...that is crazy and against the law and they also edited my hr before they let me go, said I closed the store 10 minutes early, yes to count draw and change so I could leave @ 10pm when my shift was over!
deb and scott work you to death for $6.75 hr and the managers do no work and get 10 hrs a day, they edit our hrs so they can make more ...these people make me sick!! GREEDY!!
My husband is a law officer and said he will never step into any of there stores again!! The summer time in the kitchen it was @ least 150 degrees heat in there cooking, the girls were sick, deb & scott never put or fixed the air and WE make their money for them~thats BS AND GET [censored]ED ON @ the same time they dont care for their help @ALL )( I WILL NEVER EVER WORK FOR PEOPLE LIKE THEM EVER AGAIN!, IF YOU DONT KISS ### THEN SCOTT & DEB DONT NEED YOU!!

We