debra t / ACAI $5.95 Weight loss pills

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866.938.4832

I ordered the sample product. the ingredients are literally: white tea, wild mustard (acai) and "proprietary blend". that's it!
Acai is a wild mustard the homeopathic name is on the label as "Euterpe Oleracea" 4:1 (fruit)
It will give you diarrhea, the proprietary blend in health food stores is sold to regulate sugar. the white tea, well, lets face it. I'm not
paying 88.62 for this snake oil!
they charged my credit card $88.62 without my permission and no way to contact them to say, i don't want your crappy product, plus there is no return address toto make a return too and there is no way to reach those people. they get your credit card number and you pay shipping for the sample and its all a scam.
if you call during business hours, 9am to 6pm monday to friday, no one answers the phone. it remains busy all day. until the end of the business day.
if you send an email or try the "live chat" at their website of :
with the blonde pictured on their homepage named Jessica, well, no one is there!
these people are really beyond rotten thieves.
I want them to burn in hell. God only knows what really is in those pills. Maybe the FDA should check them out and shut them down and fine the living hell out of them.

De

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Please cancel my future orders

24th of Jan, 2009

i would like to cancel my account as i am unable to afford futher orders dated January 24, 2009

• Rh
      26th of Jan, 2009

Please cancel any future orders, i cannot afford them at this time..Jan 26, 2009.Thank you ...rhondee04@yahoo.com

• Co
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Please cancel this order. I cannot take this per my doctor for medical reasons. My order #1258448 dated 1/20/2009. Do not send me anymore and don't charge my card.

conimeek@aol.com

• Th
      4th of Feb, 2009

Please do not sent anymore!! Cancel my order!!! Order #1239758 date 1-17-09. Do not send ay more and do not charge my credit card.
    tholmes1957@sbcglobal.net

• Gl
      10th of Feb, 2009

My checking account was billed 88 dollars & some cents, and I need you to return these funds back to my account as soon as possible. I had talked to a representative in January 2009 for cancellation but you are still billing my account. Please contact me at 601-408-8024/601-583-8040. My name is Glenda Clark, 20 Hiwanna Drive, Petal, MS 39465.