Debonairs Pizza / service

Goodwood, ZA Review updated:

My daughter ordered a pizza at 20.32pm-24 November 2016, It was 2hrs later after continuously phoning, I spoke to the manager Anthea, which said they were very busy, so I said if you say within an hour then it must be within an hour, she said she would contact me back which she did not, the driver arrived 22.20pm the dot was black, I questioned it so he said it got black now when he took it out of the bag, I refused to pay for the pizza, he left I had the pizza was ice cold, as it was my daughters 14th birthday she and her friends had to wait so long and receive a cold pizza, still no phone call from Anthea, a hour later the police came to my house and said that I must pay the money as it is theft and that the driver accused me of hitting him, the police instructed me to pay, and that I must take the complaint up with debonairs, if this is the way your company standards are to make people empty promises and its free when cold, then it's a blatant lie and calling on the police to get the money if people don't pay, it's a very low blow, I am reporting this to you and I will post it on various media sites to show how people are crooked.
The pizza was ordered at Goodwood debonairs, western cape 7460

Kind Regards
Gerald de wet
[protected]

Ge
Nov 25, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      Nov 26, 2016

Why didn't you put the name of the business in the title line? The way you wrote it, it appears to anyone reading this you have a complaint against "Gerald"! :

• Th
      Dec 11, 2018
    Debonairs Pizza - No Delivery
    1022 Koma Road Moletsane, Soweto
    Johannesburg

Good Day

I made an order at around 19h17 today (04 December 2018) and I obtained the following order number [protected], but I haven't received my order and when I try to make a call to query about the order there's no answer.
    The order was made at Debonairs Maponya Mall... I'm so disappointed

Dec 12, 2018
    Debonairs Pizza - Ke dezemba box
    Debonairs Pizza blue route mall
    Cape Town

Hi

I am very disappointed with the service I received from the blue route mall debonairs.
    First of all i order the dezemba special. Couldn't deliver cause off the area. Then i when to debonairs paid for my order which i believe should have a tripple decker coke and side. I received the half of my order. No drink was included at all.

• Ca
      Dec 31, 2018
    Debonairs Pizza - Hot or cold sticker
    Kiambu
    Kenya

I ordered for pizza from Debonairs kiambu and it did not have hot or cold sticker. I asked they said just for today . I`m not Ok with that.
    Why? Please think about the customer service

• Fu
      Jan 06, 2019
    Debonairs Pizza - Ke-Dezemba box meal
    26 Pongola Avenue, 08 Manor Park Complex
    Randpark Ridge
    South Africa

I ordered meaty triple decker with Debonairs Eagles Landing and requested a Fanta orange and upon delivery I received a Coke instead, secondly there was no meat there and thirdly the Pizza was burned. So all in all the service I got was very poor. I will never buy anything with Debonairs after this experience

Jan 23, 2019
    Debonairs Pizza - Awful service
    GEM city
    Phoenix durban
    South Africa

After waiting for 1, 5 hours and my guest leaving we get a cold pizza.
    We heated it then sat down to an inedible pizza loaded with way too much garlic.

This is the second time my online order look way too long and Debonairs has done this to my family.

Mar 20, 2019
    Debonairs Pizza - delivery not received. Refund not processed
    vorna valley,
    South Africa

We waited over 2 hours for an order and when we called the restaurant kept telling us the driver is on the way... how can the driver be on the way over 2 hours. We waited and never received any food. The store said they would refund us but never did that either. So they stole our money and never brought the food.

• Pa
      Apr 21, 2019
    Debonairs Pizza - Am complaining that i paid my pizza since 12th then till today 15th I go to ur branch in University way can't give me any feedback
    Kenya

Kindly if they notice an excess payment they should follow up koz if we go to ur branch they say we wait for your accountant and to follow a payment is just seconds yet it takes three days

Jul 07, 2019
    Debonairs Pizza - Triple decker
    Greytown road, Raisethorpe, Pietermaritzburg
    South Africa

Very disappointed in what has now become of Debonairs pizza. We ordered a triple decker last week it was so dry n hard. Very horrible. Looked like everything was just thrown on. I dont think i would be ordering again from debonairs. It use to be the best pizza but not anymore. There is a picture included of what it looked like.

Jul 21, 2019
    Debonairs Pizza - Online payment but order was not submitted
    South Africa

On the 13th I have made payment online but the order was not submitted and money was deducted from my account R117. 80 reference is different branch that's too far from me. Can I please get refund as I have already paid on time of delivery.