Debonairs Pizzahorrible service and awfully cold triple decker pizza

24 Jul 2018 I placed an order at 19:08pm and the invoice number is 56228. The lady by the name of Lydia who took my order said the expected time of delivery will be in 45minutes. By 8pm I phoned Debonairs Alex mall and the person(male by the name of Nelson or Milton) who answered the phone said the driver is out with my order. At 8:30 I phoned Debonairs again and the same guy who answered the phone said the driver is on his way to me. From the mall it's literally less than 5mins drive to my house, worse is the driver is using a scooter/bike. Which he should have arrived way earlier. I only received my pizza after I phoned the driver twice on [protected]. His excuse was he is still new. The Quality promise was breached as the pizza was cold and the dot was black. My pizza should have been free and the delivery guy insisted that I pay and lay a complaint. I only received my pizza at 8:49pm, ( I have a receipt & sms to prove the time difference) literally an hour & 41mins. I want my money back or a voucher to a free pizza equivalent to my order. Horrible service!

Cl